Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CaughtDreaming

(big) HELLO!

Hi! I'm Heather and my pet is Jingle. (Yes, as in Jingle Bells... we're obsessed with Christmas ) We are in the USA. We've been playing for quite a while but haven't been active on any forums and are looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Hi Heather and welcome ....I'm sure you will have lots of fun posting around...we have a friendly bunch in there. You will soon manage to get the 20 required posts to join in our great competitions.
We also have a safe and friendly trading section with safe trade refs available if you need them.
We also have other sections now dedicated to different facebook games, so if you play any other games also then have a look for your favourites.
Any questions please just ask ...there is usually someone around that will be able to help you out ...and HAVE FUN congratulations

Welcome to PSFC congratulations I hope you love it here as much as we do! There are so many things to do here, along with wonderful people to chat with! Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or need any help Smile Look forward to getting to know you.

Hey I know you! Welcome to the best forum around. Smile So glad you could come. If I'd have known you were coming I'd have baked a cake. Smile

Hello Heather!

I am also in the USA Smile You will love it here Smile everyone is super friendly and the trading is awesome.You might even find Christmas things that you don't have!

nice to meet you Smile

Kathy

hi heather! so glad to have you join us!!! please let me know if you need any help or have questions SmileSmile

Thanks everyone!! I've been bored lately and need a big PS fix. Hehe. Thanks for the super warm welcome! And a big thanks to Yvette and Tiddly Winks for making this place known to me! congratulations

This fourum is filled with beautiful people inside and out! And i'm sure you will be too! We will make you feel right at home! Looking forward to seeing you around hunn! x

Thank you! I am already finding that out! I love it here Smile it is SOO much more friendly than a lot of places I've been SmileSmileSmile

Hey PET LOVERS!!!...

I am from HOnduras, Central America... i just adored PET SOCIETY... my pet name is KOBI.... i love to decorate an also i love to visit friends!!!

Guest Guest

Hi, I've just joined today myself! So welcome to the both of us! Smile