Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

I had to laugh lol

by the way, has anyone noticed my thread has been hi-jacked by David Tennant topics!? lmao

ha ha!! i think with us girls something will always turn into men, shopping or eating!! ba ha ha ah!!!

oooo food! im eating a Southern Fried Chicken piece and its burning my mouth off lol

ohhh that sounds really good! i was so hungry...i just ate a mediterranean chicken bowl. it was quite tastey!

Gaiamaiden wrote:
oooo food! im eating a Southern Fried Chicken piece and its burning my mouth off lol

Iv just eaten a Jacket potato and cheese..with beans and side salad.It was yummy.Could just eat it all again. Think am gonna go have a small bowl of ice cream for pudding

Am vegetarian so dont eat chicken =P.Even tho it smells so good in fast food resturants congratulations

OMG jacket Potato with cheese!!! My favourite!!!!!! espeicallly with spaghetti congratulations

does anyone like flan??? i think in brazil they call it pudding... in any case, i just got the best recipe for it!!! i'm really excited to try it out. if anyone wants it, let me know and i'll send it to you.