Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mangoberri

I've got some things to sell...Free item with purchase..CLOSE PLS

Recommended Posts

I don't play CS anymore..so I'm selling them for PS stuff...each purchase comes with one thing free...while quantities last cause...of the autosell of crops.

Seeds
Green pepper x4
Corn x3
Carrot x18
Yellow peper x14
purple radish x4
strawberry x10
red pepper x5
pea x2
ginseng x1

Food
corn x6
sausage x3
lemonade x49
bread x39
milk x53
christmas cake slice x1
cake x47
slice of pie x55
vegetable salad x1
shepherd's pie x2
tomato soup x1
grilled chicken x1

fertilizer
Brown ones x227
Green ones x10
Red ones x4

Decoration
2010 balloon
new year balloon
2010 cake
lollipop
boot
brown basket x2
those green shrub fences...


yeah..I have no idea what these go for...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
clair a bell wrote:
how much are you looking for your fertilizer


I have no idea...only traded once before with CS items...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
clair a bell wrote:
ive never traded like this before but theres always a 1st he he are you wanting 999's?


999s are great congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mangoberri wrote:
clair a bell wrote:
ive never traded like this before but theres always a 1st he he are you wanting 999's?


999s are great congratulations


how many 999 for your Green ones x10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
clair a bell wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:
clair a bell wrote:
ive never traded like this before but theres always a 1st he he are you wanting 999's?


999s are great congratulations


how many 999 for your Green ones x10


One? I have no idea..don't even know the difference between teh fertilizers because they all say instant...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mangoberri wrote:
clair a bell wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:
clair a bell wrote:
ive never traded like this before but theres always a 1st he he are you wanting 999's?


999s are great congratulations


how many 999 for your Green ones x10


One? I have no idea..don't even know the difference between teh fertilizers because they all say instant...


to be honest without looking me neither, i just chose the middle one lol, ill give you 1 x 999 and a gmb how is that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
clair a bell wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:
clair a bell wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:
clair a bell wrote:
ive never traded like this before but theres always a 1st he he are you wanting 999's?


999s are great congratulations


how many 999 for your Green ones x10


One? I have no idea..don't even know the difference between teh fertilizers because they all say instant...


to be honest without looking me neither, i just chose the middle one lol, ill give you 1 x 999 and a gmb how is that


hehe okay! And...choose a free item to go with that too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mangoberri wrote:
clair a bell wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:
clair a bell wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:
clair a bell wrote:
ive never traded like this before but theres always a 1st he he are you wanting 999's?


999s are great congratulations


how many 999 for your Green ones x10


One? I have no idea..don't even know the difference between teh fertilizers because they all say instant...


to be honest without looking me neither, i just chose the middle one lol, ill give you 1 x 999 and a gmb how is that


hehe okay! And...choose a free item to go with that too


surprise me, i love suprises lol, are we friends on fb? im not sure if not can you request me please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
clair a bell wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:
clair a bell wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:
clair a bell wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:
clair a bell wrote:
ive never traded like this before but theres always a 1st he he are you wanting 999's?


999s are great congratulations


how many 999 for your Green ones x10


One? I have no idea..don't even know the difference between teh fertilizers because they all say instant...


to be honest without looking me neither, i just chose the middle one lol, ill give you 1 x 999 and a gmb how is that


hehe okay! And...choose a free item to go with that too


surprise me, i love suprises lol, are we friends on fb? im not sure if not can you request me please


I've sent f/r already congratulations

Be right back..need to cut the cheese....not the idiom...real cheese

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sent you the items!

EDIT: That's okay clair congratulations i'll sit and wait while eating my quesidilla.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mangoberri wrote:
sent you the items!

EDIT: That's okay clair congratulations i'll sit and wait while eating my quesidilla.


items sent hun, hope you like the 999 its a special 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
clair a bell wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:
sent you the items!

EDIT: That's okay clair congratulations i'll sit and wait while eating my quesidilla.


items sent hun, hope you like the 999 its a special 1


Aww. thank you! You didn't have to give me a removed one!

 safetr11.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mangoberri wrote:
clair a bell wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:
sent you the items!

EDIT: That's okay clair congratulations i'll sit and wait while eating my quesidilla.


items sent hun, hope you like the 999 its a special 1


Aww. thank you! You didn't have to give me a removed one!

 safetr11.png

I know i didnt, i chose to Thank you for the trade, adding rep up x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
If all items aren't sold by next week, 3/15 for me, there will be a surprise instore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.