Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Let's drum up some business here!

Do you have friends who play Petville? Of course you do. Smile So, let's get some Petville people over here to wake up this forum. I'd like to see some lively discussions about the antics of our pets, and how far along we are in the game.

So basically, let's show our lovely administrators here that opening this forum was a really really good idea. congratulations

~taps on screen~

You still there? congratulations

Wow..just stumbled into here. Love seeing some of the other games in the forums...especially for us FB games jumkies...lol. I can't get inot my Pet Society at present so was just checking around on the forums. Figure they are working on it again...seems to be down more lately. And I agree w/ you Pink, it would be nice to trade or gift items.

In all honesty, I am glad that the game is set up as it is. I like earning the stuff for my house and not having everything gifted to me. I also like the fact that people can't hack it and there are not beggars around. I see enough of that in PS, so I think Petville is great that it has kept the whole trading thing out from the start.