Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

So relaxed!!

I have just been for a pampering session and OMG do I feel relexed!

The childrens centre my daughter goes to has run a free pampering session this afternoon as a Mothers day treat for all us Mums.
I had a back, shoulders and neck massage..first time I have ever had it done and it was soooooo amazing!
I feel really relaxed, my neck and shoulders are not at all tense...OMG what bliss! lol

Guest Guest

I know how do you feel lol Smile

Aren't those great? Two years ago, while on holiday in the Czech Republic, I paid 20 euros and got a full body massage and it was heaven. Smile I finally told my husband that he should get one too. So, reluctantly he got a back and neck massage, and he felt better to.

Massages are synonymous with heaven. Smile

Happy Mum's day to all the mothers here on the forum.

you know how much a massage here in the philippines is?

somewhere around 200-300 pesos = or 6 dollars!!!!

Generally in Germany, at the wellness hotels, you can pay between 30-70 euros for a massage. That's between about 45-100 US Dollars.

lea75 wrote:
I have just been for a pampering session and OMG do I feel relexed!

The childrens centre my daughter goes to has run a free pampering session this afternoon as a Mothers day treat for all us Mums.
I had a back, shoulders and neck massage..first time I have ever had it done and it was soooooo amazing!
I feel really relaxed, my neck and shoulders are not at all tense...OMG what bliss! lol

Its alrite for some aint it lol.