Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

A message for smorkle

Hey Smorkle.

You said last night about that P90X intense workout..90 day thing that you do....

Well....i have decided to do it too.

Im starting it on Monday 15th 2010 Laughing
Im going out sometime this week to buy me some new workout clothes...and im gonna go find a nice pair of jeans or maby an nice dress that im going to aim for (plus if gives me an excuse for new clothes when i do loose the weight.Then maby i wont be so embarraced about my tummy hehe...I can then wear tight tops and whatever YAY)

I have also been doing some research on it and have looked into some more workouts that i could tie in with P90X because i feel that P90X will only work your abs....Soooo this is what iv found out.

Another workout called 'Insanity'Its a cardio workout.
If you want more information on this then just PM me and ill send you a few links over Smile . So after researching alittle about insanity....iv come up with my own little instense workout thing hehe..

1/2 hour on P90X then another 1/2hour on insanity...

After week 2 or 3..(depends how comfortable i feel)Im gonna step it up alittle and do like an extra 15 mins-1/2 hour of each and so on.

Iv also written out a meal plan and im going to keep a diary that i can write in every night for future reference incase something goes wrong then i can reffer back to the diary and see where i went wrong

Inbetween...Im gonna do some light jogging in the evening when everyone is tucked up in bed hehe...That way they wont see me cause im shy like that Ashamed.

So what do you think??You think it might work??

Im so nervouse....Any last advice you can give me smorkle??...I would be more then happy to recieve it =D

Wish me luck cause im going to make the most of this and shed some pounds.....Go me!!!! whoop whoop LaughingSmile

Good luck in your programme smorkle....LETS DO THIS!!! *High 5's smorkle* Laughing

congratulations

WOW Pink i'm REALLY excited that you are going to start P90X!! we can do it together now!!!

the version of P90X that i have comes with more than just the ab workout. there are actually 12 dvds total. if you buy it though their site (i'm going to PM that to you after i'm done writing here) it comes with a nutritional plan and worksheets.

you'll also need to get either resistance bands OR weights and a pullup bar.

i use resistance bands cuz i can't do any pull ups (OMG it's so funny to watch me attempt a pull up!!) but hubby uses the weights and pull up bar.

oh, it also helps if you have a good yoga mat.

the package is pretty inclusive so if you get it, you won't have to search for other programs for more workout stuff..

once you start it, IT'S INTENSE!!! i kid you not!! OMG, i'm hurting all the time now LOL!!! but i think it's worth it.

i wish you the best with this. when you start it we can can share with each other here and it will make it more bearable (i think) to keep it up and going!!!!

i'm really excited for you!!!!!

my husband is also doing P90X and it's kicking his butt

when I can get more physical again,I will be right in there with you all....not all of it,but what I can.

I will be the Kitkat I used to be if I EVER get my flippin surgery lol

Good luck ladies,I am rooting for you and so proud.I also am certified in diet & nutrition if you need help with diet plans,even though I know it came in that program.I can help with healthy stuff,that you like!

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
my husband is also doing P90X and it's kicking his butt

when I can get more physical again,I will be right in there with you all....not all of it,but what I can.

I will be the Kitkat I used to be if I EVER get my flippin surgery lol

Good luck ladies,I am rooting for you and so proud.I also am certified in diet & nutrition if you need help with diet plans,even though I know it came in that program.I can help with healthy stuff,that you like!

You now what bunny...Id love for you to actually help me with a good diet plan.
Iv could do with some professional help.So if you wish....Pm me with some pointers =) Smile

and thanks for the support.

oh thank you bunny! me too, i can use some help with a diet plan as well.
i eat just about everything in sight still and use the excuse that i am working out to eat that next dessert!! yum! bad me!!

pink, like i said in my pm, i'm REALLLY excited for you to start!!!!! we can do it!!!!