Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MaMaShiShi

Aaaaaaaaagh! Daylight savings time!

OK, does this show how addicted I am or what? Yes, I schedule my life around PS... well not really, but...
Here in the US we have 'sprung forward' one hour and now I have to wait until 5pm for the new day to begin instead of 4pm. I was liking the 4pm time... put some dinner in the oven, play a little PS... do you think my family will mind if dinner is an hour later now? Laughing

lol awww bless ya, i guess we are lucky that it happens at midnight here. hugs to you hun! xx

I opened my PS at 4 expecting a lottery but none..

I used to play PS when I got home, which was about 4 for about 45 minutes, then work on homework..now I got an hour gap.

lol I know I feel the same way Mamashishi I used to play a little ps while supper was cooking... down the new day starts while I'm eating...

And usually, on sundays, I get to see the new items before I go to mass..now I don`t as they start on the same time.

new day for ps starts at 8 pm now for me Sad My son hates it ,because 8pm is his bedtime.I have let him stay up later to spin his wheel and feed his pets.I want it back to 7pm.I am also in the U.S Smile

Do you think that Pet Society is a good enough reason to try to abolish DST? Laughing Ah well, we shall adjust!

Mango - that's what I did today. I logged in a few minutes before 4... and then a few minutes after 4 I'm going "what's wrong with PS? where's my lottery? what have they done now?!!!" And then I figured it out. Laughing

MaMaShiShi wrote:
Do you think that Pet Society is a good enough reason to try to abolish DST? Laughing Ah well, we shall adjust!

Mango - that's what I did today. I logged in a few minutes before 4... and then a few minutes after 4 I'm going "what's wrong with PS? where's my lottery? what have they done now?!!!" And then I figured it out. Laughing

I felt so stupid after.

Where is that smack head smily..i can never find it when i need to use it.