Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
scgrandma58

My pet cat shrunk

When I went to my pets house today in Pet Society I noticed one of my pet cats has shrunk back to kitten size! I know this is true as I don't have any new petlings. Has anyone else experienced this?

This happened to me several days ago ..and he is still lttle. Hasn't eaten since either.
Playfish are aware of this and working on a fix according to TOF ..it only happens to the first petling you bought evidently !!

she still didn't eat? poor little thing

if it's the first petling then it might happen to tiffany soon :/
hope not! Sad

or does it happen only to cats? dogs aren't glitchy?

LOL! too bad that doesn't happen in RL! ha ha!! then we'd have kittens and puppies forever!! and, you don't have to feed them...just play with them and love them! hee hee

This just happened to my kitty last night. Don't know if she'll be eating or not as they aren't due to be fed for awhile yet. I hope they can fix the glitch! In the meantime, we are reliving her kittenhood.

Laughing at what Smorkle said. lol Who doesn't love a little kitty? And not have to feed them? A bonus for sure. I don't mind it being little.I sold my first dog so I'm not sure if it's happening to them or not.Thanks kasi for the update.