Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toulouse

March Chat Part 4

They have changed the dates you can sell 4999's for 4999. You can already do it and not wait till 25th march. not sure if you all know that yet or not.

OMG its very quiet here today, will just chat to myslef then congratulations (thats quite usual in rl too )

Hi!

My first post since the group moved here. :Oops:
I feel bad I've been away for so long.

How's everyone?

I'm yet to explore these forums properly. I'm going to take a look around.

Hi Leo !!! I am glad that you found us!! Saturday and Sunday's are a bit slow here ..... I will be popping in and out for a bit ... I am working on something for a contest... congratulations

Hi Tanya! Smile

So many threads around here, I was used to just the one.
I'm curious about your contest, but I have to get more active first to get the post count.

I am attempting ..... and that is the correct word ..... to make a birthday cake for the birthday comp .....

I am not that good at the computer graphics stuff ...

It does take a bit of getting used to, but it is awesome having our own place to hang out!!

Cool! What program are you using?

You know my mum has her own laptop now? She's getting all addicted to Pet Society. congratulations

I am using GIMP .... Kijo keeps telling me I need to get protoshop, but I just havn't had time to even think about learning a new program ...

so far, from the looks of it, I am either making a wedding cake, or a 5 year old is desinging it ....

Glad that your Mom is enjoing it .. You should get her on here ....

kids do cute drawings. The cake might still look good. congratulations

My mum is still very new to these things. She's shy to add strangers on Facebook and stuff.

Sophie/BG' s mom is hooked now ..... literally .... she just discovered fishing the other day and she loves it !!

She has added a lot of us in here to her friends so that she has more people to visit .. We have several husband/wives, and parent/children combinations. If she needs friends, we would love to include her ..

hey ..... I just found Hideeni and I am going to post it to my wall if you need any eggs .....

I'm trying to persuade her.

I got all the eggs. It's my mum who's missing one and she is getting a glitch she can only get one a day from me.

It is really too bad that you can't gift them ... Did you see that you can get eggs by bumping the trees?? They are the pastel ones ....

I don't know if it would help or hurt but you might tell your mom that we have all ages of people here ......Maybe she thinks that we are all young .... We are all young at heart!!

I got the pastel eggs! Smile

I did tell my mum but she says she only wants to play with family for now. She'll warm up eventually, I'm sure.

I can understand her not wanting to add strangers. It is hard to trust people these days ..

I also have to add tht some of my very best friends are here now... The people on C&G actually care about each other ...

I hope she changes her mind.

Is the reputation feature just for each post or is it a one time vote for the member? I clicked and it just marked the post.

it is a one time thing per post .... You can give the same person rep points more than once, but it must be on diff posts ... I think that there may also be a time limit ... by that I mean you can't give the same person seveal rep points within so many minutes .... but I am not sure about that ...

Hello! Will be in and out - time to get the little one ready for bed. Hope you are all OK. Hideeni on my profile if anyone needs him. Please let me know if you are still publishing as I seem to be very short of eggs. congratulations

Hiya - hope everyone's having a good Sunday Smile

I'm still searching for a couple of eggs that are eluding me, have visits to do Boo, but I publish Hideeni, Boo.

Yay! Thanks Zoonie - I'm still publishing every time I see him too. Will keep a check on your profile. congratulations Hope you are all having a nice Sunday.

Hi Boo! Hi Gill!

I'm back!

You both still need eggs? I'll going to looking for Stalkeeni, then. congratulations

Been doing lots of chores Boo, you know how it is.

I still have two lots of paperwork to do, and I just know the more I put it off, the worse it is, it wont wait and no one's going to do it for me congratulations

Cblu wrote:
Hi Boo! Hi Gill!

I'm back!

You both still need eggs? I'll going to looking for Stalkeeni, then. congratulations

Hi! Woo hoo! Thank you - I don't seem to be having much luck with him at the moment. Sad

Zoonie wrote:
Been doing lots of chores Boo, you know how it is.

I still have two lots of paperwork to do, and I just know the more I put it off, the worse it is, it wont wait and no one's going to do it for me congratulations

I do indeed. I hate those sort of jobs, the ones you don't really want to do. But it's always the same - the thought of doing them is always worse than the reality! However, I am a firm believer in "Never do today what you can put off till tomorrow!" I am a real last minute Lizzy - alway have been. Laughing

BooBear!! Zoonie !! Hi guys!!

I still publish the eggs ..... But it is probably when you are not here.....

Gill ..... r u busy right now???

Aww thank you - but all been claimed already! I'll have to be quicker! Laughing

Right, got to sort the little one out for bed. Will be back soon.

Hi Tanya - will be back soon.

Hi all

So how many of you are still missing eggs, Ive been posting hideeni but hidden and for the eyes only of the names I put in. as I knew they did not have a full set.

PS Ive not collected an egg since i got a full set, seems unfair too. i also wish we could gift them

I'm waiting on two.
Tanya, back in a couple of moments (am getting cooking underway)

Hey Boogaloo x

Oh poo I get here and now have to go for a bit will be back very soon!!!

BOOGIE!!!! How is the bestest person around ????

I Have about 20 green eggs ....... and I am still missing two of the others ....

Back!

I keep getting the green eggs, have 4 or 5 of them, I think the large cold one is missing, and not sure which other small one.

Gill, published an egg now just for you. Next one for Boo, then Bogie. Smile

I have lots of green and quite a few orange .....

but no mosaic and .... right now I forget which of the small ones ....

How many eggs does each link give?

Leo, wasn't sure you were still here, Hello and how are you keeping?
Lovely to see you

I don't get these eggs and how it works at all, Leo it tells me they were all claimed already! - how could that be? So strange. Thanks for the thought though.

I'm fine, thanks, Gill. Smile

I never actually got to post in this forum since the move!

Sorry you didn't get an egg. There's lot's of bad glitches of late. I published just so you could see it, so it's not possible others got it. Sad

My option to post for specific people doesn't work, as the bottom bit of that window disappears.

They make all these changes, and then half of the stuff doesn't seem to work - which is too bad, isn't it.

Thanks for trying and glad you found us.

Hello again! OH reading to the little one so I am back. I am still missing:

Yellow
Emerald
Turquoise
Blue
Rainbow
Mosaic
Gold

Any help much appreciated.

Hi BG !! How are you today?? Did you have a nice weekend with BF?

Hiya BG Smile

and Boo, don't forget to check IMOM's page too Smile

Hi Tan Tan!!
I'm fine thanks, we had an okay weekend (he's still next to me, working on his thesis and he's staying till tomorrow) as we helped my parents out with the televisioncables, there was something wrong and he fixed it (took an awful lot of time... but hey, it's fixed!)

How are you sweetie?

Thanks Zoonie! Will do. congratulations

Tanya & Toulouse - how are you both? congratulations

Hi Toulouse! It's me!

It's been ages and Winter made me grumpy, so I was shy to come back but I'm glad I did.

Boo, you're missing so many! I finished my collection really quickly. I hope I can find some eggs tonight and they work. I'm going to stalk that Hideeni. congratulations

I am good ... I am glad that he is handy to have around to fix things ... Smile It is always nice when a man can do things like that .....

Tell him we say "hi" and thanks for sharing his time with us today .. congratulations

I am sore ... I have decided to get off my lazy butt and exercise ...... I am looking at this new training job as a way to start some good habits ... Smile

Evening Boo, Zoonie, how are you?

Leo, I am so glad to see you here, I sure missed you!!!

Cblu wrote:
Hi Toulouse! It's me!

It's been ages and Winter made me grumpy, so I was shy to come back but I'm glad I did.

Boo, you're missing so many! I finished my collection really quickly. I hope I can find some eggs tonight and they work. I'm going to stalk that Hideeni. congratulations

I know! I have been away for nearly a week so I think I have missed everyone posting them all! Thank you Leo. I just got one from Mr Zoonie but it was a red one. Sad

Toulouse wrote:
Evening Boo, Zoonie, how are you?

Leo, I am so glad to see you here, I sure missed you!!!

I'm good thanks hon. You sound like you have been busy. We got back from our trip to Disneyland Paris on Friday and have all been trying to recover since then. Laughing

BooBear wrote:
I'm good thanks hon. You sound like you have been busy. We got back from our trip to Disneyland Paris on Friday and have all been trying to recover since then. Laughing

We're both very tired, we got up early every day to make sure we were able to finish our work.

Aaaah, Disney! Awesome! Did you have a great time?

Zoonie - if you are here I am about to publish Hideeni. Smile Go, go, go!!! Laughing