Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
scgrandma58

That HOME rug

Am I crazy or did I miss buying that rug that said HOME on it? I know I saw it in the new items coming out a week or two ago. Anybody know where to find it? Thanks!

Its in the newcomers pack that you get when you sign up for a new account now ..

Thanks for letting me know.I had no idea! Might have to get my son to join and steal his rug. lol I appreciate the info Smile

scgrandma58 wrote:
Might have to get my son to join and steal his rug)

I did that yesterday, I have 2 sons that already play PS and I forced the other one ( I have 3)to began playing PS and give me all the items
I liked all of them

love new items!!!!!!!have to open new account so as to get them

I love the home rug too, but I can't convince the hubby to open a new account. He said that if he did, then he would keep the stuff because he would feel bad for the poor pet whose house gets plundered.

He's sooo cute. congratulations

esperia do you still need the rug, i have an extra one that i can give to you
i open new acc just to have the newcomers items so i can gift to all me friends Smile

editing: i didnt read before that you already got the new thing lol.. good for you Smile
so now im offering it for TIddly, do you still need the rug Tiddly?

I don't have the rug, Fálcor, so that would be lovely. Smile Thank you so much.

But, it's really true. My husband, although not an active player with an account, really has a soft spot for the pets. Smile He's such a sweetie. Would make a great Pet player, but he won't, he says mine take up enough of his time and attention.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I don't have the rug, Fálcor, so that would be lovely. Smile Thank you so much.

But, it's really true. My husband, although not an active player with an account, really has a soft spot for the pets. Smile He's such a sweetie. Would make a great Pet player, but he won't, he says mine take up enough of his time and attention.

hahaahaha... that is so sweet of your husband, and i say how can anyone cant care for the pets... that was what i was talking about with my friend yesterday at the dinner party... all we talked about was PS and animal care, she is actually part member of a "keep animals safe" program and rescues alot of poor animals from the streets

* sending rug hun Smile

you are welcome hun.... happy early anniversary