Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Crazy Seed Glitch!

I logged back into PS this afternoon, after retrieving my free seed. Now the crazy game keeps giving me notices about the same seeds. I am getting tired of it. Every time I leave the house or come back, I get the notice, then when I change rooms I am getting the same notice.

It says that I have 70 seeds in my chest, but even after clicking to skip this, the thing still says I have 70 seeds. This is crazy, but it's quickly getting aggravating.

Is anyone else having this problem?

I keep getting the manual asking if I want to continue turorial ..which i finished ages ago !! and I've been kicked out a couple of times too

the do maintenance and we get even MORE glitches!!! HOW ON EARTH IS THAT POSSIBLE??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO kidding!!!!!!!! Glitch...every five minutes it seems. I am getting interrupted with my oh so important task of soup making. congratulations

I tried to log in just now and got an error message. Maybe they will actually get around to fixing the problem sometime today.

oh dear! Glad I have spent most of the day wearing my tens unit and giving tlc to my castrated cat and dog lol

I would have been grumpy and threw the pc out the window

i'm sick of all these... yay i love the game and yay you will never hear me say i quit because of thingies like that but it's just annoying! 2 friends of mine has gifts waiting and none of them can see them! And one of them doesn't really have much time and she will be again on ps tomorrow night! And I really wanted her to see that... Sad

OMg.. im not alone! you should read what I posted! someone is making money of me right now!! lol

It would be nice if I could get more than one seed, but I am getting the stupid message all the time, and no extra seeds. I checked the seed amounts, and it was the same.

well i keep getting thank your friend. as of now she has made 1500 coins cause it keeps wanting me to thank her lol