Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

NEWCOMMER ITEMS FOR SELL......i have all of them few of each....cheep...:D

hii all i have about 4-5-6-7 of each item just tell me what you need..........i have all of them....i accept only 999 and new MI and MI from last week...i need shamrock rug and pillow......or i accept shamrock drinks and cupcakes from food shop because i want to compleat my 99 project.......tell me your offer....congratulations

Hi Pedja, do you have the home mat and another side table? Does 3x999 and 2 of each of the shamrock cupcakes and drinks sound fair?

do you think on welcome mate and another side teble......i have few of each.......it's ok for me you can buy 1 item for 1*999 or with some drinks and cupcakes how ever you want....congratulations

Do you have two windows, 1 wallpaper and two rugs? I can send 5x999 5 x shamrock cupcakes. Thanks!

That would be great congratulations I just have to run out for about an hour though Smile I'll send the items when I get back congratulations

i really like the ceiling light at least 3 is 3x999 enough? let me kow if my offer is low Smile

you can't see it because i don't have list....i have all NEWCOMER ITEMS....just tell me what you need and how many of each......each items is 1*999......congratulations

can i get a door mat, 2 windows,wall paper and set of books?

I have shamrock rug and what else you want