Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frannie

March Chat Part 5

I know, and i already have a ride set up for this afternoon, If i can find a ride back home tomorrow morning I will be set!!! : D

Zoonie wrote:
Hi and Bye Boogs - getting the ceiling replastered is going to be the big issue.

Thanks Kijo

Hello Paige wherever you are.

And BG, glad you're on route to getting your teeth sorted out, roll on the next day eh?

here Smile

Heck yeah!!!

Friday i have sooooo much to do, I am glad Tanya can't get down here til later... i told her ill be sleeping, but secretly, i will be setting up for her arrival!!!

just that my house was gonna be clean......
but that is a great idea, I wonder if I can come up with anything before then.....

inu-kijo wrote:
Laughing @ Paige.

lol im so good at disappearing , i think i'll be a magician lol :*potter*:

inu-kijo wrote:
just that my house was gonna be clean......
but that is a great idea, I wonder if I can come up with anything before then.....

Lol, sorry, I brought this idea up!

Bee wrote:
good morning everyone

sorry I can't stay today

Zoonie - have you broken a mirror? All the bad things happening at your place - power cut, water from your ceiling..... I hope it will get sorted soon so you can put you feet up and relax a bit (maybe time for a holiday?)

Hey Bee - yeah it feels like we broke a mirror - this problem it seems, is going back to when the house was brand new! (shoddy workmanship)

Just got off the phone - the bathroom supplier who still owes us items called and those missing things are going to be delivered tomorrow (at long last)

Kijo - it was aquamarine Sad but thank you.

well dang Gill, Ill look again later for the bunny and post them up for you.

Laughing BG arent you always my little sidekick fo rmy ideas???

haha Paige has jokes today.

Does anyone by chance, know when Easter is?? I need to make some new siggies, but i am so lazy.

congratulations I do my best from time to time LOL

I think - not sure... Easter is on April 4th?

inu-kijo wrote:
well dang Gill, Ill look again later for the bunny and post them up for you.

Laughing BG arent you always my little sidekick fo rmy ideas???

haha Paige has jokes today.

Does anyone by chance, know when Easter is?? I need to make some new siggies, but i am so lazy.

lol congratulations

hmm ill be lazy with you congratulations

inu-kijo wrote:
Ok guys, time for me to bid you all a farewell!!!

aww cya Kijo

Good Morning Leo, and Bye Kijo.
Good Friday is 2nd April btw.

Bye Kijo!

Toulouse wrote:
Morning Leo - how are you?

I'm good. A bit overwhelmed tons of problems I'm yet to solve, but there's still time.

Anything you want to air Leo? (if it's to do with leaks, drainage, bathrooms or kitchens, or troublesome teenagers, I'm your woman) Laughing

Leo, I hope it gets sorted!

I have to go now too, i'm sorry, nearly lunchtime (I have class in the afternoon) and need to make a small coax cable again...

Laters!!!

Zoonie wrote:
Anything you want to air Leo? (if it's to do with leaks, drainage, bathrooms or kitchens, or troublesome teenagers, I'm your woman) Laughing

hmm know anything about brothers?

Toulouse wrote:

I have to go now too, i'm sorry, nearly lunchtime (I have class in the afternoon) and need to make a small coax cable again...

Laters!!!

later Sophie

Zoonie wrote:

Oh dear, nothing so serious or that needs immediate fixing.

More to do with wanting to try different ways of living and ending putting myself and my child at risk because of it. I need to make big decisions changes in July and haven't decided the path to take yet.

Toulouse wrote:

Laters!!!

Thanks! See you later.

Paige<3 wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

Not personally.
Mr Z had a younger brother (no longer with us) - but you can run anything by me for a comment, even unhelpful comments sometimes do help by letting you make your own mind up.

Cblu wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

More to do with wanting to try different ways of living and ending putting myself and my child at risk because of it. I need to make big decisions changes in July and haven't decided the path to take yet.

Well, the offer stands.
I just hope your not thinking of sailing off in a boat to Somali waters!
(sorry that's a bit flippant, but you saying 'risk' put me in mind of the couple of from our neck of the woods, who did just that and have been captured by pirates for ages now!)

Major life changes are never easy though - and especially when your decision affects someone you care for.

sorry, my connection keeps dropping - and my ED rang for a work related chat.

passing by waiting for the rain to stop before I go shopping congratulations

Zoonie wrote:

(sorry that's a bit flippant, but you saying 'risk' put me in mind of the couple of from our neck of the woods, who did just that and have been captured by pirates for ages now!)

Yikes!
Well, in comparison, maybe it's not that risky, but it still carries a risk, as anything that isn't conventional.

Hi Boogs am looking for the mouth!

Leo, am quite sure you're more than capable of working out the risk/benefit assessment...and of course, you have to answer the question, risk of what?
risk to life/limb and lasting happiness, isn't quite the same as the risk of being unconventional is it? Smile

bogie wrote:

Bogie

No rain here, just a lot of noise from ressurfacement works.

Your a star Me loon thank you for the mouth will return it soon congratulations

Zoonie wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

Not personally.
Mr Z had a younger brother (no longer with us) - but you can run anything by me for a comment, even unhelpful comments sometimes do help by letting you make your own mind up.

Cblu wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

Well, the offer stands.

Major life changes are never easy though - and especially when your decision affects someone you care for.

hmm its okay was kinda joking lol my brothers just being stubborn not moving with us to queensland now , and hes always there for me lol , and now hes moved out to live with my father because hes not coming

bogie wrote:

Hello again

Leo Hope they get it done quickly, They make such a racket when doing it.

It's gone absolutely pitch black here, am sure very heavy rain is going to replace the drizzle.

Am quite excited with ED's info from the job conversation - it mainly concerns her B/F and a new job (which I really hope comes off)

Ive just put a light on Me loon its black and hammering it down here

Has everyone seen they are removing the easter greenhouses on sunday? They PF messed up and put them as easter special when they were ment to be TWS.

Hi paige what are you Hmmmmmmming about? Laughing

bogie wrote:
Has everyone seen they are removing the easter greenhouses on sunday? They PF messed up and put them as easter special when they were ment to be TWS.

yep wow another mistake from pf lol

bogie wrote:
Hi paige what are you Hmmmmmmming about? Laughing

hopefully if i hmmmmmmmmmmmm alot time will pass and eclipse will be out lol

Zoonie wrote:
It's gone absolutely pitch black here, am sure very heavy rain is going to replace the drizzle.

Am quite excited with ED's info from the job conversation - it mainly concerns her B/F and a new job (which I really hope comes off)

Good luck with that! Smile

(I'm in and out, by the way, trying to clean a bit)

Hi everyone - just stopped by for some lunch :-)

Wow - it is bucketing down with rain here and pitch black !!

Back. By hook or by crook I beat this router into submission.

I'm so fed up with the glitches in PS.

People keep sending seeds, but I can't ever collect them Sad and Hideeni still hates me!