Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frannie

March Chat Part 5

Toulouse wrote:
So G, if I get it correct, I'm supposed to post now there's a big golden egg (don't know the name lol) in my post? (just a demonstration)

You'd post your answer once only at the end of the 5 days of the competition.

It would show the eggs in the photo (circled) and then say

Egg 1 - large gold egg, Tuesday, Toulouse's post in the Chat Thread
Egg 2 - blue egg decor, Wednesday, Frannie's post in the Scavenger Hunt

etc.

ony threads active on the day of the hidden egg would be used.

Does that make sense?
i.e. if no one had posted in the Gift Registry thread that day, then it wouldn't have a chance of a hidden egg.

Wish Fairy wrote:
BTW - did you know that the greenhouses are on Easter Special by mistake and will only be in store until this Sunday !

I hardly notice anything any more Wish to be honest - thanks for pointing it out.

ty wish as i would have ditched life buoy in a heart beat as its ugly

Zoonie wrote:
You'd post your answer once only at the end of the 5 days of the competition.

It would show the eggs in the photo (circled) and then say

Egg 1 - large gold egg, Tuesday, Toulouse's post in the Chat Thread
Egg 2 - blue egg decor, Wednesday, Frannie's post in the Scavenger Hunt

etc.

ony threads active on the day of the hidden egg would be used.

Does that make sense?
i.e. if no one had posted in the Gift Registry thread that day, then it wouldn't have a chance of a hidden egg.

okay it makes sense now (sorry, it is very simple and I'm having a hard time understanding it *blushes* )
And I'm guessing that (just to make sure I get it) you only post on the active day, for example, if you start the egg hunt tomorrow, you will post that egg somewhere tomorrow, but not in a post that was made today?

That's right, the egg for the day will be posted on the day you need to record it, in a post made on that same day Smile

Be back later, have to go and prepare dinner x

Laters Wish!

Gonna grab a book and try to do some studying in the meantime. Might as well just be staring at the pages lol

Wish Fairy wrote:
Am gonna get the dinner on ladies. Have a good evening :-)

enjoy supper wish

Toulouse wrote:
Laters Wish!

Gonna grab a book and try to do some studying in the meantime. Might as well just be staring at the pages lol

good luck studying toul

im off to do visits if u need me

Thanks, I gave up already, nothing makes sense I read (maths written in English, so I need some kind of concentration)

urge i cant reach my ice tea i am sitting back in rocker and have laptop balanced on my lap my mouse on 1 chair arm and sandwich on other and if i move something will fall

Laughing luxury problems congratulations

Finally decided what to do; am watching the new episode of a show called The Big Bang Theory

piglet44 wrote:
urge i cant reach my ice tea i am sitting back in rocker and have laptop balanced on my lap my mouse on 1 chair arm and sandwich on other and if i move something will fall

Laughing

Sorry to be so quiet, I'm doing Farmville visits (it's so sloooow) and taking a peek at this owl:
http://www.ustream.tv/theowlbox

i cant wait as 2 new movies come out on dvd today and i ordered them at libray already- new moon&the blind side

Piglet, I also pre-ordered New Moon!!!
And pre-ordered the translated version of 'Breaking Dawn'

is anyone else having problems withthe forum?? My posts showing towards the bottom of the page are all messed up .... So abad, I can't read back and see what is going on ..... Sad

Hi Tanya

TanyaRC wrote:
is anyone else having problems withthe forum?? My posts showing towards the bottom of the page are all messed up .... So abad, I can't read back and see what is going on ..... Sad

No, it's looking fine for me.

flying in to say hi and will be back as soon, just got to put the kids to bed congratulations

bogie wrote:
flying in to say hi and will be back as soon, just got to put the kids to bed congratulations

Bogie

My mum thanks you a lot for the gift, by the way. She's still shy of adding people on Facebook but she says that maybe later. That's an improvement.

well pooo ... wonder what is going on with mine ..... the first couple of posts are ok, but then the ones on the botttem are all left justified ....... to the point where it is just a line of letters .....

no nap yet for me... but I have good news...

The vet called and the radiologist is certain that the holes in the dog's leg bone are NOT cancer. They still suspect torn ACL . will go see an orthopedic vet surgeon, but am not making any commtment until I speak with them. Does one spend $2000 plus on a 12 year old big ol hairy dogs leg...... or do they hope and pray nothing else goes wrong

and now the bad news... my PS dog has shrunk! maybe there's a bad load of bones in the food store?

Oh Frannie, don't worry, my petling is tiny since... Monday? Sunday? I have no idea. But I read they're going to fix it when the new mystery items arrive

Awww Frannie .... You are having problems with all your dogs ... I have seen a lot of others posting about their ps dog problems .... I am sorry to hear about your RL doggie .... It is so hard when our pets get hurt ....

Hi BG .... Just got off work a bit ago .... needed to do a few things on the computer, then have to go to the store and pick up some meds ... and groceries ....

hmmmm ..... when I start complaining ... it fixes itself ...... the older posts are still messed up, but the new ones are ok!!

Sorry to hear about your dog, Frannie. Is he in a lot of pain?

None of my petlings has shrunk yet...

Glad the new posts are okay Tanya
Need to ask you something - going to send a PM

Cblu wrote:
Sorry to hear about your dog, Frannie. Is he in a lot of pain?

None of my petlings has shrunk yet...

she seemed to have been in a LOT of pain last week. seems better this week. so hard to tell with our pets, eh?

The dog is one week older than the cat... just shrunk today after feeding

Hi all Im back keep your fingers crossed that they stay in bed

Frannie Sad that is good news but also bad news thats an expensive vet bill.

Leo Glad your mum liked it congratulations

If your mum is worried she can add me but put me in a group so she can block me seeing anything about her, if that makes her feel better, I only said to add me so she had more friends to visit hard to play ps without a zillion friends Laughing

Tanya and did i spy BG?
sorry if I missed anyone

Frannie wrote:

The dog is one week older than the cat... just shrunk today after feeding

Thats happening to a lot of people isnt it, how odd, mind you I quite like them at the smaller size congratulations

Frannie - good thing about those tiny animals : since Twix is so petite, I didn't have to feed her anymore !

Welcome back Boogs!

Sweet dreams Frannie ps I just posted my hunt, total guesses though

I'd rather have the petlings bigger, it's hard to find Twix between those pink little bunnies in my first room (or everything else that's in there)

Oh and guys, don't forget about the Triathlon hunt! I didn't have time to finish it and still looking for a couple of missing items : )

bogie wrote:
Leo Glad your mum liked it congratulations

If your mum is worried she can add me but put me in a group so she can block me seeing anything about her, if that makes her feel better, I only said to add me so she had more friends to visit hard to play ps without a zillion friends Laughing

I told her that, but she's still aprehensive. I'll try to send a "suggest friend" request thingy tomorrow.

I think I missed Frannie going. Goodnight, Frannie!

I'm having ice cream I got from ALDI, macadamia nut brittle. They have good stuff in there.

Hmm, will have to look for that Leo - didn't know ALDI was everywhere!
(we have one about 500m from where we live)

BG yes I suppost they would get lost being so small What numbers are you stuck on?

Tanya going to pm you in a mo congratulations

Leo that sounds yummy

BG we have an Aldi & lidl, my mum has lidl in spain as well they ARE everywhere congratulations

Leo, You can tell her that you will only refer her to the very best people ...... And I like Boogie's idea about adding to a limited amount of information for her .....

as for me ,, you guys have to sufer through all my posts ....

bogie wrote:
BG yes I suppost they would get lost being so small What numbers are you stuck on?

Tanya going to pm you in a mo congratulations

Leo that sounds yummy

BG we have an Aldi & lidl, my mum has lidl in spain as well they ARE everywhere congratulations

sorry just went downstairs to check up on how Mom was doing in PS

Uhm numbers 3, 4, 7 and 9 I think

See I didn't know that, I knew they were in The Netherlands and Germany, but that's all I knew

ok sorry all i kind of got caught up helping someone in another app called hatchlings