Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
glow88

close close close thx

I have 99 beds and 99 bubbles ! and like 600k coins! and I dun need so many coins...
Anyone wana trade for like 999s ? or cc's? or any good items for trade?

Please let me know! thanks! It dont have to be 999s...it can be trading with 3333's..or anything ! I just want other items so I can get rid of this 4999s...! =)

Thanks!

What other items do you think you are looking for to trade sweetie? I don't have any cc's or a lot of 999s but I might have something you want Smile Let me know if you think of anything!

myladyyawo wrote:
What other items do you think you are looking for to trade sweetie? I don't have any cc's or a lot of 999s but I might have something you want Smile Let me know if you think of anything!

hmmm i seriously do not know...maybe if u have like recycled items that u do not want anymore, i do not mind taking it .. =) haha! as like looking at the reselling price and we might come out with something fair and good =)
if u wana trade with 999s , we can come out a rate =)
maybe like 9 x 999 for 2 x 4999 =)
or even a better rate for u like 4 x 999 for 1 x 4999
haha!

mimimouse wrote:
how much for all of it?

mimimouse wrote:
lol i have to edit my post as i sounded like im about to hold up u haahhaha XD

uhmm maybe u can buy some things from my shop so u can help me have 4999 please?
/trading-f43/mimi-s-shopyou-can-now-offer-_-t8905.htm#254229

i will see...

edit : i roughly have all the things already >

>< sorry I already have princess swing ><
and i already have each of every dolls ><

Computron wrote:
I will take the red bubbles chair at 6x999. is it ok?

how many wud u like? we can hav a fair trade at 5*999 for each

Lucky Strike wrote:
/trading-f43/i-need-money-everything-has-has-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas-to-gooooo-t5482-740.htm#275106

you can also check my house or ask me about something else you might want... not everything for sale is in that shop

will take a look Smile thx

Computron wrote:

Sorry I don't have 4999 item to trade and I don't think is a fair trade since those item going to be further reduce in price and the value will be lost.

Computron wrote:
Computron wrote:

Sorry I don't have 4999 item to trade and I don't think is a fair trade since those item going to be further reduce in price and the value will be lost.

o.0 i thought u say u want... if u did not want it, why u posts?
the purpose of this posts is just that for people who needs 4999s at the moment can resell it back to the shop....
cause if no one wans 4999s, then i will just sell back to the shop as 4999s before the date and i will turn out to have lots of COINS...which i do not need =.=