Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toulouse

March Chat Part 6

1 appear to be pants... not sure which ones yet
might go for the robot pants

13 is a ribbon you could use to decorate your snowman with, called snowman ribbon (not sure if it's the small or large one)

15 is the small classic lantern mouth

don't you just hate when traders make a post and then never respond to any offers?

Ive gotta run and sort dinner hope to be back later

Im sure 13 is either the huge or yellow snowman ribbon, but im waiting for kijo to say if yesterdays are correct 1 is driving me nuts hehehehehe

be back later

and will be looking for Frannie's wish list congratulations

Frannie, I'm too afraid to trade, gives me too much nerves LOL and don't know good deals, so I'm staying away from that

Toulouse wrote:
1 appear to be pants... not sure which ones yet
might go for the robot pants

13 is a ribbon you could use to decorate your snowman with, called snowman ribbon (not sure if it's the small or large one)

15 is the small classic lantern mouth

Those are my guesses too, 1 of them is correct congratulations 1 & 11 are driving me nuts...

Frannie wrote:
don't you just hate when traders make a post and then never respond to any offers?

yes it is very annoying. what are you looking for Frannie?

thank you BG.. I guess I am screwed on the Hunt as the likelihood of me finding the pumpkin and snowman are next to none... Oh well.. I tried and thank you very much for your help.

Was trying to trade for the newcomer kit

I know ive posted my guess and the only reasoning behind it is that it looks like a chain and the only item I found with a chain above it is what I posted. We will know when Kijo gets back.

(she is so very clever at this and I find it lots of fun, keeps my brain awake.

sorry most of this will not make sense, trying to do this cook and play with the kids at the same time :whoops:

sure... bg... would love that! how come you haven't played lately?

I actually haven't had the time, wanted to concentrate on school stuff
I sure miss to play!

I was just about to say speak to Gill, I know she has them but I sent them straight back Ashamed

OK really must run xx love you all

grrrrrr and just as I have to go me loon pops in Sad

Hope your everything sorted me loon and that lunch was great congratulations

im off *poof*

hey there Gill.... did you give that supplier 'what for' ?

brb

Sure did Frannie!

I've been to the library, went to the bathroom supplier, had a drive out and then lunch with IMOM at a place called The White Horse. On the way back we stopped at a nice farm shop, bought some produce and saw a local TV celebrity (Ray Mears, he does 'survival and bushcraft' expeditions and programmes.

LOLOL I used the noticeboard to accept like 5 things at once.. and THEN Misha dd one long dance.. very cute and funny

How sweet Smile

IMOM is going crazy, his team are losing 5-1, what a drubbing!

i will have to go for just a bit.. Mark wants to change clothes and out shoes on.. guess rest period is over..... sighs

I just got hit

I am in the meantime reading my maths theory and trying to study it already and finally understood something that I never did before !

are you going to place those items out BG? I'll look as soon as get back

and isn;t it great when things finally make sense?

They are in room 2 and room 7 and I'll leave them there for a while, so no need to rush!

Yeah, it is awesome! It's like I saw the light LOL

See you Frannie

That's good BG, when that happens (suddenly understanding something) we say 'the penny dropped' Laughing

We say something like: you finally see the light : D
And it felt like that actually, it all became clear and made sense!
I'm really really happy!

Isn't this ironic... I'm listening to the radio and now they're singing: where were you when the lights when out
Laughing

LOL!
We also say 'it dawned on me' which is the same thing I suppose.

Oh no, Villa have lost 7-1 that's absolutely appalling.

Must keep that one in mind, I've never heard it before

Oh no, that's bad
I've just been flipping through channels and stopped on BBC One's Final Score, they were mentioning something about lots of injuries, not sure it was that game you guys were watching

Oooh Armell, I feel a lush, we're drinking wine and you're saying Good Morning congratulations

- but the sun's gone over the yard arm here lol.
How are you?

We're just listening to match reports BG, not watching - but I don't think there were many injuries, just Mr Z banging his head against the wall here!

armellproctor wrote:
great thanks , and you ???

I'm fine, thanks!

Zoonie wrote:
We're just listening to match reports BG, not watching - but I don't think there were many injuries, just Mr Z banging his head against the wall here!

LOL
Must have been what I heard then!!

Zoonie wrote:
Oooh Armell, I feel a lush, we're drinking wine and you're saying Good Morning congratulations

- but the sun's gone over the yard arm here lol.
How are you?

have one for me gosh everything is going screwy i am having a hard time answering , How are you Gill

I had to reset the router again, it's on borrowed time I can tell you.
If you read back, I'm ok thanks Army.
See you later x

I'm back and thank you for placing those items BG.. one more and I think I am done, at least until Kijo checks.. doesn't really matter. just like having fun with it.

Mr mark s all clean and feeling great! Men do not do sponge baths well, do they?

Sometimes my quote or multi quote wont take Army, but it works if I refresh the page?

Lucky me Frannie, have only had to be nursemaid once to Mr Zoonie, when he had an op on his nose, which turned out to be really painful and a long recovery period because of the bleeding (he had polyps removed and some bone removed from inside his nose also - not to change the appearance at all, it was medical not cosmetic) He's an awful patient as he just can't sit still!

i guess i scared everyone away lol i have to go, we are putting new windows in at my sisters house today , well the boys are lol my sister and i are going to hit the thrift stores today i am looking for more doll patterns and material

Toulouse wrote:
WB Frannie, you need the robot pants as well?

yes I do please... I don't think I have ever seen this item.. is it new????

i have had to look after my hubbie after a serious op but it was okay as i have worked in a hospital for many years so it was easy for me, i even got to help put in stitches on his nose once lol and when he was in hospital i helped with the nurses , hubbie was bleeding so bad, i took the bus home and i had blood all over me lol what must the people on the bus thought lol

I only planned to get one chapter done, but I even managed to study two today! Going to try to get another one done tomorrow, then I'm right on schedule (or even running ahead - if that is the correct way to say it). I feel pretty good now!

Uhoh, not so looking forward to my surgeries then - I have to be really ill or have to have something bad before I can sit still and do absolutely nothing.

Hi Armell...! he's doing well

You are indeed very lucky Gill... Mark has not been as lucky.. Hodgkins disease in 1981... heart failure and various surgeries since 1987.. four pacemakers now, a valve replacement, stents twice, a triple bypass, an indrectblha blah blah (where they clean out the artery in the neck) and that carpal tunnel/elbow stuff... Not fun!