Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toulouse

March Chat Part 6

BooBear wrote:
Sorry - keep getting distracted. Going for a drink - cna I bring anyone something back? Smile

Coffee, please. congratulations

Actually, it might be easier if I make my own. Laughing

bogie wrote:
BG I know in the bottom of my heart that you will make the correct decision fo you x ( I also have a strong beleif that your results will be great as you work so very hard)

I hope so and I do think that I've made up my mind already - I just discussed with Mom, but it is pretty late to have such a big discussion, so might reason with both my parents tomorrow.

bogie wrote:
I just spotted that too BG congratulations does she have a wish list?

I don't know actually

BooBear wrote:
Sorry - keep getting distracted. Going for a drink - cna I bring anyone something back? Smile

Mmm, mint tea? Lol, still having an upset stomach over here

Cblu wrote:
I see what the problem is now. Does it cost money to fill for the application and visa?

The visa costs money and takes nearly a month to get it ready.
I'm not sure if the application costs something, but we have to make sure to fill it out 2 weeks before we depart.

sorry am back but only to say goodnight Sad and to turn off the computer. My little man will not settle and OH is fed up of trying so MUMMY to the rescue trouble is I'm so tired I cannot see me getting back here.

to you all, see you tomorrow with a bad back after falling asleep in a kids bed Sad

Mommy Boogs to the rescue
See you later sweetie, hopefully without a sore back!

Is a lot of money? If it was me, I'd be tempted to apply for the Visa and then cram to pass the exams. Probably not the best thing to do.

Coffee for Leo, mint tea for Toulouse, Horlicks and pain killers for Boogs! Good night hon. See you soon and thank you.

I have no idea if it's a lot of money and it's not that it stays good for a long time - I have to look it up because BF and I were planning to go visit his family in New York somewhere next year, so if stays good for a long while, I could apply for it already.

I'm not someone that's able to cram, I need time and need to take my health into account as well (I've done that before and it never turned out well for me)

Just answered peep's in ps but really have to go now Sad

Thank you Leo, just tagged a pic congratulations

See you all tomorrow

I'm gonna head to bed too and hope I'm able to sleep well so I feel better tomorrow

See you later!
Goodnight!

Toulouse wrote:
I have no idea if it's a lot of money and it's not that it stays good for a long time - I have to look it up because BF and I were planning to go visit his family in New York somewhere next year, so if stays good for a long while, I could apply for it already.

I'm not someone that's able to cram, I need time and need to take my health into account as well (I've done that before and it never turned out well for me)

I think it's wiser not to go for it this Summer, then. Make sure you have a fun plan for it anyway.

Sorry ladies - OH just got home from work. Going to go and talk to him! See you all soon.

Toulouse wrote:
I'm gonna head to bed too and hope I'm able to sleep well so I feel better tomorrow

See you later!
Goodnight!

Goodnight! Sleep well and wishing that you wake up all healed.

BooBear wrote:
Sorry ladies - OH just got home from work. Going to go and talk to him! See you all soon.

Bye, Boo!

Anyways just stopping by for a moment to say to anyone who is here....(though none is.)

Tanya and I are having a blast so far, though I think we are past both our bedtimes. hehehehehe

I guess I will see you all later.

Good Morning - glad to hear you're having a good time Kijo and Tanya Smile

Me loon Nothing much OH is working Sad & they forcast heavy rain showers later on today.

What do you have planned for the weekend?

I have 20 mins with you and to have a cuppa. Then have to get showered and dressed as we have a man coming to look at the ceiling and about decorating - then we're doing the food shopping and might get a snack out.

I'd got a serious garden tidy scheduled for tomorrow, so blame me for the weather,

Oh and we have to fit in a visit to the bathroom supplier.
2 of the 3 missing items came yesterday after a failed start and the basin isn't right AGAIN! (I posted about that yesterday afternoon so I wont go all over it again)

Busy weekend for you then, I cannot believe they have mucked up again with the bathroom stuff Sad

Morning BG are you feeling any better today?

Gaaah I lost my connection - have had to resort to going hard wired - would've texted you Boogs but I can't find my phone either!

BG good morning, and bye for now, I've messed about so long I have to go and get ready now - sorry.

Good for now, although I have the strangest pain in my sides, I hope it goes away

Sad Take care me Loon see you soon

Sides hurting, what could be causing that bg?

I have no idea, it's on the right side, just below my ribs and it comes and goes

No, not really

I've had this before though, might have something to do with the fact I don't drink enough water or might be because of the tuna and pasta I ate yesterday eve, wasn't feeling so great after (Mom ate the same and she didn't feel well either)

I spied a green care bare!!
Morning Frannie!
How's OH today? And you?

Frannie, how are you?

No good hope you both feel better soon BG

He's good... but I wish he would try to lie down as opposed to sleeping in the recliner for the second night.

and I am fne, thanks for asking.. just dying for that coffee to finish brewing

yeah! mine's done too. I tell you, I could not function if I did not have my hot coffee in the morning.

little orange cat going nuts playing with a hair elastic!

it's strange, you can buy cats all the toys n the world.. they only want what's free - or not intended to be played with

lol, so true Frannie, we bought new toys a couple of weeks ago, they rather play with an empty kinder surprise egg (the plastic one) or with aluminum foil !

I always need a coffee in the morning to get me going too Smile

Yes cats are crazy the hehehe, but then it works the same for kids sometimes they would rather play with the box than the toy Laughing

his favorite toy is the ring from the cream container or milk jugs

and so true about kids.. the box is way more fun, fuels their imagination

was this the weekend that Kijo is gooing to see Tanya? I saw her looking for a cell phone number last night

My kids have had great fun with boxes, they were pirates in a boat, then they put paper plates on the box for wheels and drew headlights etc.. and they were then an ambulance crew rescuing people.

Mine love to roleplay we are always have indoor adventures congratulations they like camping in the jungle alot Laughing

and how cats love empty boxes congratulations

yes Frannie, Tanya's now at Kijo's place, I read back a bit seeing Kijo was here to tell us they're having a blast!

oh good.. worried about her last night.. In my (motherly) minds eye I pictured her driving all over Florida looking for Tanya!

I just looked at the diary.. in PS.. says Misha is a male.. she has NEVER been a man!