Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MeganBoutique98

Awwwwww....... Lamb petlings are adorable!

Awww..... i got a lamb petling and i named it Coco! It's adorable!!
[img] untitl11.jpg[/img]
[img] untitl13.jpg[/img]
[img] untitl14.jpg[/img]
What do you think?? x

They are sooo precious. Smile I want to adopt one, but will not put it in the same room as the lions and tiger...they may think it's a walking buffet. Laughing

Tiddly Winks wrote:
They are sooo precious. Smile I want to adopt one, but will not put it in the same room as the lions and tiger...they may think it's a walking buffet. Laughing

It would be funny if they could have babies and things so you could have lots and lots of them! FOR FREEEE! xx Hhhaahaaha

I love them...but they are too expensive just for a pettling Sad

I saw a real lamb called coco the other day...there is a picture on facebook of my youngest daughter bottle feeding it congratulations

OMG Yvette.. i must be so cruel.... i have a room full of lions and i was going to let them babysit my lamb when i get one Laughing

I have to separate the petlings, They get cranky if one eats the food intended for another. So, the dog and tiger are back in the garden, cats in the bedroom and lions in Oz. congratulations

Hahah, Ames, that's funny.

lea75 wrote:
I love them...but they are too expensive just for a pettling Sad

I saw a real lamb called coco the other day...there is a picture on facebook of my youngest daughter bottle feeding it congratulations

Oh mmy gossshhhh how cutee! xx

Yep, those little lambs are cute alright.

I had the privilege of having a lamb named after me! Way back when I was just a little kid, our cousins had this ranch and a little black lamb was born on my birthday, so they named it Kathleen. Is that sweet or what?