Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

What do you think bout my competition entry?

I designed this compleatly from scratch.Took me over 4 hours to produce an idea on paper and make it using....Yes you guessed it...Photoshop Laughing

So the competition is to make a storage case for hair extentions.
So i did and this is my video response entry.
Please leave your comments on here and if you have a youtube account then ratings and comments would be really appreciated.

So here it is...My entry...Dont Laughing else ill HAHAHA

Wow sweetie, that sounds really nice and creative! You put a lot of effort into making it an ideal box for storing them! I just love the design as well, and the keyring I idea is just lovely, and definitely would boost sales especially personalized with the owners name. Great job! Not really sure how to rate for the competition though, I will check again in the morning as it might just be my sleepiness lol. best of luck to you Sarah you deserve it!

Good idea, hope wou win
dont know how to rate it at youtube, I just cliked that I liked it

This is from a contest for the girl on youtube isin't it! haven't made one... But i watch her hhehee.... x
Good luck to youu hunn!

Sorry, but I can't watch it. Sad I got another message saying that it is not 'allowed in my country'. But, I bet that it is great. Smile

OMG I wish I could be as good as you are hun!
Fingers crossed for you to win!

myladyyawo wrote:
Wow sweetie, that sounds really nice and creative! You put a lot of effort into making it an ideal box for storing them! I just love the design as well, and the keyring I idea is just lovely, and definitely would boost sales especially personalized with the owners name. Great job! Not really sure how to rate for the competition though, I will check again in the morning as it might just be my sleepiness lol. best of luck to you Sarah you deserve it!

Underneath the video should be 5 stars..... When you hover over them...they should turn red....Probably another colour for you but im not sure.Just click how many stars you want to give me.congratulations

sinenomine wrote:
Good idea, hope wou win
dont know how to rate it at youtube, I just cliked that I liked it

Hehe...Thanks for liking it....Read up there ^^ if you want to rate me congratulations

MeganBoutique98 wrote:
This is from a contest for the girl on youtube isin't it! haven't made one... But i watch her hhehee.... x
Good luck to youu hunn!

Yes...Her youtube name is FoxyLocksExtentions...Shes great. I always enter her competitions HAHA. Iv won once or twice.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Sorry, but I can't watch it. Sad I got another message saying that it is not 'allowed in my country'. But, I bet that it is great. Smile

Aww....Come over to england for a trip and ill show you then Laughing

Chiaretta wrote:
OMG I wish I could be as good as you are hun!
Fingers crossed for you to win!

Aww thanks Chiaretta. Hope fully i get closer to winning then i did on the PS competition Laughing

Thanks for everyones kind words. You are all my angels

Sounds like a plan. Will have to see when I come there. I guess I shouldn't complain about this too much; I'm a member of the organization that pushed for some Youtube things to not be visible. Copyright and all. Ashamed

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Sounds like a plan. Will have to see when I come there. I guess I shouldn't complain about this too much; I'm a member of the organization that pushed for some Youtube things to not be visible. Copyright and all. Ashamed

Iv only used music in mine but there is no video so thats ok right?
I dont know haha....Youtube like taking the official videos from the music and then outting some random video on there....So when you go on it...your like OMG this is not the real video....CLOSE....HAHA.

Hope you dont push to get mine closed HEHE.

It says that Sony Music Germany has disallowed it, and signed a contract wit GEMA (The German songwriter's / musician's union) because of the artist possibly being signed with them. Check your CD cover to be sure. I get that a lot when I try to watch You Tube stuff.

Guest Guest

Amazing! Best of luck PPP congratulations

WOW!!!!!!! PPP that is amazing!!!!! so cute and creative , good luck , my best wishes and i hope you win xox

Guest Guest
Really creative! Nice work PPP!

Lazar wrote:
Amazing! Best of luck PPP congratulations

Paige<3 wrote:
WOW!!!!!!! PPP that is amazing!!!!! so cute and creative , good luck , my best wishes and i hope you win xox

Lazar wrote:
Really creative! Nice work PPP!

esperia wrote:
like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!well done sweet heart

Thats fhr the kind words. Its always nice to have people say something nice about the things you have done.