Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toulouse

March Chat Part 7

Boogie.. I have offically lost my mind... did you just send me a balloon.. or only a note about it... do you want that back?

I wish they would let you hold the notes in PS.... so many times I miss them because either I click too fast or something else dumb

Bogie.....I know how you feel. I have the same issue with my lot...I'm trying to keep them out of litigation, but they do complain such a lot - not on the finance side but the process .."why do we need to...etc" and in reality they won't even take the action that's needed in the end...I get left with that !

Oh well, that's our whinge over for tonight! We should meet for coffee every month and whinge to each other face to face :-)

indeed you should meet once a month... on a regular basis.. and I will stalk air fares LOL

sorry BG Im juggling the kids, cooking dinner and posting here.

Im good thanks. Went to the hospital with my 8 yr old today and the day after her 9th birthday in sept they will be giving her a brace on her teeth (yes very young to have a brace & a long story) my poor little darling, and there is no guarentee after this that she will not need another when she is a teenager Sad

Hows your cold and day been?

Boogs, it was YD, the one who works in a bank, just catching up and news that she's not coming to stay over Easter, just coming on Sunday for the day (I think) - that's a point, are there any trains on Easter Sunday?

No more news yet from ED about her b/f's work.

Frannie wrote:
Boogie.. I have offically lost my mind... did you just send me a balloon.. or only a note about it... do you want that back?

I sent it but keep it im not a lover of enormous balloons Laughing

Wish Fairy wrote:
Bogie.....I know how you feel. I have the same issue with my lot...I'm trying to keep them out of litigation, but they do complain such a lot - not on the finance side but the process .."why do we need to...etc" and in reality they won't even take the action that's needed in the end...I get left with that !

Oh well, that's our whinge over for tonight! We should meet for coffee every month and whinge to each other face to face :-)

That sounds good to me congratulations and not an unrealistic one with us living so close Smile What strange weather we are having today, its really bright here now yet I had the lights on this afternoon

Frannie wrote:
indeed you should meet once a month... on a regular basis.. and I will stalk air fares LOL

Wish Fairy wrote:
I'm all showered and dry now thanks...in reality if I wasn't used to getting a soaking my poor old dogs would never get walked - it's rained every day for a week here !! Apparently there will be snow in Uk tonight too LOL

sooo very strange isn't it?! I hope it's just one day lol, I need sun!
(and warmth, really, it's getting on my nerves and my joints)

bogie wrote:

Im good thanks. Went to the hospital with my 8 yr old today and the day after her 9th birthday in sept they will be giving her a brace on her teeth (yes very young to have a brace & a long story) my poor little darling, and there is no guarentee after this that she will not need another when she is a teenager Sad

Oh not to worry, I was reading in the meantime lol
(and I tend to disappear sometimes, if I do, I am sorry for that)

Poor kiddo Sad Give her a big hug!!!
I have never had braces - might have to after my teeth get removed, so I hope all goes well for her!

My day's been well filled (again), I did a lot in the morning, went shopping for a book (about California, very interesting) in the afternoon and then talked 2 hours non stop with my sisters BF (which gave me a headache, but we found out we agree on a lot of things concerning my sister and the trip we've planned). And now I'm just really tired, have been up early as well

Zoonie wrote:
Boogs, it was YD, the one who works in a bank, just catching up and news that she's not coming to stay over Easter, just coming on Sunday for the day (I think) - that's a point, are there any trains on Easter Sunday?

No more news yet from ED about her b/f's work.

Ashamed thats me rushing, saw ED not YD. Im not sure about trains on easter sunday, im sure there will be but very few.

It's crazy outside, very very hard wind (just got scared up because of the noise outside)... there's a huge storm over here now...

(and I am worried because there's a humongous tree right outside my window)

ack.. computer shut down. Usually it's cool enough here in 'the smoking room' that I don't need the cooling fan.. Guess I was wrong

Toulouse wrote:
Wish Fairy wrote:
I'm all showered and dry now thanks...in reality if I wasn't used to getting a soaking my poor old dogs would never get walked - it's rained every day for a week here !! Apparently there will be snow in Uk tonight too LOL

sooo very strange isn't it?! I hope it's just one day lol, I need sun!
(and warmth, really, it's getting on my nerves and my joints)

bogie wrote:

Oh not to worry, I was reading in the meantime lol
(and I tend to disappear sometimes, if I do, I am sorry for that)

Poor kiddo Sad Give her a big hug!!!
I have never had braces - might have to after my teeth get removed, so I hope all goes well for her!

My day's been well filled (again), I did a lot in the morning, went shopping for a book (about California, very interesting) in the afternoon and then talked 2 hours non stop with my sisters BF (which gave me a headache, but we found out we agree on a lot of things concerning my sister and the trip we've planned). And now I'm just really tired, have been up early as well

you never stop Wish I had your energy congratulations

Try and get an early night before you burn yourself out

Sorry all gotta dash for a bit hope to be back later, Its so bright here now the kids will not believe that its getting nearer to bedtime Sad

bogie wrote:
you never stop Wish I had your energy congratulations

Try and get an early night before you burn yourself out

Sorry all gotta dash for a bit hope to be back later, Its so bright here now the kids will not believe that its getting nearer to bedtime Sad

Oh but I do take some time off and I am going to take a "quiet" day tomorrow (only need to go to the town hall and study).
I will try to get an early night
Take care

If they were the only sweet left on earth, I probably wouldn't be a diabetic LOL

I wouldn't be without my cooling tray now.

See you Boogaloo, I remember that transition with the hour changing and the kids rebelling against bedtime.

BG the wind has got up here and the weather map on TV looks very threatening.

Do you think I dare go into the kitchen and see if anything explodes tonight, or there are any unwelcome visitors???

omg...i gotta go ...i cut up a chilli earlier, washed my hands....and just rubbed my eyes...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! i can't even open it!!

have a nice evening .............

Frannie wrote:
If they were the only sweet left on earth, I probably wouldn't be a diabetic LOL

Laughing
I really like them! Am planning to stock up on a big amount this summer
But I really like sweets, I know it's bad, but still... We're one big family here that likes sweet, so the apple doesn't fall far from the tree

Zoonie wrote:
BG the wind has got up here and the weather map on TV looks very threatening.

Do you think I dare go into the kitchen and see if anything explodes tonight, or there are any unwelcome visitors???

It's calming down a bit, but still very scary
The cats are soaking wet

I hope everything goes well in the kitchen! Smile

Frannie wrote:

If sweets didn't exist, I wouldn't care two hoots.
See BG, as well we're all different

Wish Fairy wrote:
omg...i gotta go ...i cut up a chilli earlier, washed my hands....and just rubbed my eyes...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! i can't even open it!!

have a nice evening .............

Oh no!
that's awful. I'm always really careful after chopping chillis, but accidents always happen - hope you're ok

I love the cooling tray.. but don't usually bring it out here with me.. at least till it's much warmer. I, too, would not be without it. I even like the way it raises the keyboard for me. Too bad it doesn't tilt, but my computer table does!

...just popped back to say I am fully recovered (apart from quite a swollen eye) LOL ....
see you all soonn :-)

well.. going to sign in on Mark's account. Guess I can redecorate now that he's out of his sick room

question.. if you have 99 of a fruit from a tree... will it stop producing?

Glad you're okay wish!

Good question Frannie, I have no idea actually about that one

Was just watching The Flintstones, amazing how educational this episode was. Fred and Barney went fishing and they met that whale, Moby and even referred to Jonah

well Mark has 89 cherries in his chest.. will let it go to 99 and see what happens and let you know.. everyone might be getting cherries soon LOL

getting worried about Gill... we haven't heard from her since she went back into the kitchen

oh yes please let me know if you found out

I hope nothing happened, it seems like bad luck is chasing her

Frannie wrote:
question.. if you have 99 of a fruit from a tree... will it stop producing?

I don't think so - but, if you have 99 fruit and pick more you'd have to leave them in rooms, or they'd automatically cash in I guess???
You have to pick them after they have 3 on a tree or then they stop producing - does that seem to make sense?

Frannie wrote:
getting worried about Gill... we haven't heard from her since she went back into the kitchen

hee hee, I know, I sound like a liability don't I?
I have to go and replace a lightbulb that's blown, so best if I say goodbye for now, incase you really do worry that disaster's befallen me!

See you soon
x

have you seen this animal before? looks like balloon that's new this week, but it doesn't float?

ahhh ok.. that explains why I don't have one.... really trying not to put any more money in the game beore they fix all these problems...

good luck Gill!

well bg.. visits are done and I want to do a bit of redecorating before the RL Mark gets home.... am going to go for now.. see you later

did they just change the font here? Or is it me?

I have to agree on that one Frannie, they really should concentrate on fixing the problems in stead of bringing huge amounts of new items every week... I'd rather have them bring out less items and get everything fixed properly

Guest Guest

Hi everyone! I am new and fresh here. I am looking inot the threads and finding my way trough,and it's going great! A very nice idea for the C&G forum,whoever made it is a pure genious!
Now let me say something about me:
My name is Lazar and I am 15 years old. I play violin and I am about to entry the "amazing world of high school". I will start the musical high and I hope that violin will bring happiness to my life. All I need to do is practice!
Anyways,I live in serbia and I just love my country. We're a very religious people,we believe in God,and hope that one day Jesus will come back to earth to bring peace and love back.
I am a loner.. I don't like company,but PSFC changed that (mostly online). I can now be open with people and chat and share my feelings with all of fabulous PSFC members. I am a single child and I am really spoiled and always asks for things from my parents. My mom works in a flower shop in a city called Smederevo,and my dad is retired,but still working mini jobs and tasks he likes.
I've started playing PS in 4th of January 2009 and I just can't stop. The game's addictive,the features are always great (ok I admit,sometimes bad lol) and I just can't leave my pet Rocky! I joined PSFC at the ending of December,not really sure,but all I can say about this forum are thank you words and big hugs and kisses for all staff doing a wonderful job moderating the forum,and most of all,members which make this forum better and better and better. I joined PF forums around April 2009 and was banned in October 2009 because I had "Multiple accounts". In fact,the second account was my brothers and we've both got banned for sharing the same PC! So what does playfish want for us NOT to be banned? 2 computers,which we completely cannot afford?! Anyways,back on the topic,after I got banned from the place,I joined here,and I just just just just just juuuuustttt love it here! So many happy people,so many angels,so many nice staff,so many nice members. The counts are endless!

I hope I'll see you all around this beautiful place called Chat and Gift! I love it here and I think I'm going to meet and make some new friends and share my problems and recent activities with everyone!

I am glad that I introduced myself,now let's get rolling and chatting! congratulations

Hi there Lazar!!!

I'm glad you found your way here, welcome!
(and I do have to agree on the genius part of the inventor of C&G )

I hope you have a lot of fun here and I am pretty sure you'll make new friends here!

Oh and I do have to tell that there are a lot of games!

Zoonie brings a lot of quizzes, find/notice the difference and there's an Easter contest going on as well!

Kijo runs the scavenger hunt, a fun game where you have to make sure you have pretty good eyes as it can be hard and tricky sometimes!

Guest Guest
WoW trolouse thank you so much for that info! I'll find my way trough here and love this place!

It's all to be found in the competition section, I suggest you have a look around there : )

Guest Guest

I am right now,on another tab,this one is for this thread,I'm instantly refreshing for the reply to come! WoW,you are fast replier lol! congratulations

I like working with tabs, it's very easy (unless you get distracted and you use the wrong one)
Hehehe, I know, I try to reply fast, I am quite used to that (unless I get distracted or when it gets busy in here), first time ever someone mentions that!

Guest Guest

lol,there's a first time for everything! congratulations

Guest Guest

Yes,yes! I love my country! I live in a town named Pozarevac.

I have never been to Serbia, but I bet it's very pretty there!!