Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bbfrenz

So sad...time is short now for PSFC & PS =(

Hi all,
Piggy gonna say goodbye to you all soon
I will start my learning course as a hairstylist beginning of next monday for 8 month.
I feel so sad to leave my PS & PSFC.
Time with you all here are very enjoying & happy.

I am so scare that i not gonna have time to say hi or even buy PS item =(
Each day 24 hours.Learning 8 hours,drive car 2 hours 10 hours is gone.
When i got back home i need to play with my baby.

Can anyone help me??how to manage my time SadSadSad

It's been 1 year ++ i play and online always.
Now everything had to change.
I kinda feel so different now.

I remember every monday is a fun day as i will buy new item & decorate my room after i woke up.
Now i cannot do so and this feeling is so so so sad

Since this is not really about the game, I'm going to move this to the cafe.

I hope that you will be alright. Learning something new is exciting and fun, and hopefully you will find the time to come back and see us. We're all here for you if you need us.

Thanks tiddly,
i am really poor at time management.
I don't want to miss the time with my baby and don't want to miss time with PS as well =(

That's a very long day you'll be having, Irene but you know if it's something you are going to enjoy doing then I think you'll find it really satisfying. PS and this forum will still be here when you need it, maybe to relax in the evening and you'll soon get used to your new routine. Good luck with it all .. thanks to you for being my first proper trade here Smile xx

Lins wrote:
That's a very long day you'll be having, Irene but you know if it's something you are going to enjoy doing then I think you'll find it really satisfying. PS and this forum will still be here when you need it, maybe to relax in the evening and you'll soon get used to your new routine. Good luck with it all .. thanks to you for being my first proper trade here Smile xx

thanks you so much lins for the support.Time with here with all the psfc member is really great=)
I hope i can get used to this routine =)
I'm sure you will have a great trading here =)

O know how hard can be changing our habits! And sometimes it's more difficult to have some spare time to dedicate to our hobbies like PS or PSFC! but i'm sure you just have to get used to your new lifestyle and after some time you will be able to organize your day to find a little bit of free time too!

We all have to move on...And if that means us giving us PS then i guess we will have to.

I used to play PS when i was in college and had to stop because it was getting in the way with my course. All i could think about is if my pet was alrite and if i had some new trades Laughing.
When we had to use the computers, id be on ps and TOF making trades instead of doing my work.
I passed...Just about...but i had to give up PS for 6 months just so i could get that pass.

Im sure you will come back when you have finished your college course.....You need to Laughing ....I would like to know how you got on and if you passed.....What am i talking about....I know you WILL pass.

Goodluck on your new career. Maby when you get back i can seek some new tips from you for my hair

We will all miss you

Guest Guest

We'll all miss you! It's not because you are a part of our family,it's because we all love you here,and nobody is happy because you're leaving. Life goes on,do not worry! You'll find time to pop in and have a chat at the caffe,laugh,cry,share emotions with us every time! And if you really don't have time,we'll never,and that is what I mean,never forget you and your kindness. Your PSFC friend Lazar!
Happy easter, Aprils fools,and all holidays to come! We love you!
Cheers!

Chiaretta wrote:
O know how hard can be changing our habits! And sometimes it's more difficult to have some spare time to dedicate to our hobbies like PS or PSFC! but i'm sure you just have to get used to your new lifestyle and after some time you will be able to organize your day to find a little bit of free time too!

Yeah..i should just get use to my coming life=)whenever & whereever i go i will never forget all the friend at PSFC=)
xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
We all have to move on...And if that means us giving us PS then i guess we will have to.

I used to play PS when i was in college and had to stop because it was getting in the way with my course. All i could think about is if my pet was alrite and if i had some new trades Laughing.
When we had to use the computers, id be on ps and TOF making trades instead of doing my work.
I passed...Just about...but i had to give up PS for 6 months just so i could get that pass.

Im sure you will come back when you have finished your college course.....You need to Laughing ....I would like to know how you got on and if you passed.....What am i talking about....I know you WILL pass.

Goodluck on your new career. Maby when you get back i can seek some new tips from you for my hair

We will all miss you

I agree with you so much!!It was about good time management.And i am very willing to share what i learn at the centre=)
Everyone are welcome to ask me when i graduate 8 months later=)
By that time,i might find u all for trading:) Smile

Lazar wrote:
We'll all miss you! It's not because you are a part of our family,it's because we all love you here,and nobody is happy because you're leaving. Life goes on,do not worry! You'll find time to pop in and have a chat at the caffe,laugh,cry,share emotions with us every time! And if you really don't have time,we'll never,and that is what I mean,never forget you and your kindness. Your PSFC friend Lazar!
Cheers!

Lazar!!!you're the best!!!Thanks you so much for all the word that you say.I feel so touched and i really feel that i was part of this family.Even we're in different region but you all treat me real good!!

I promise i will pass the course and chat again with u all sometime =)

Sweetie, I wish you the best of luck with your hairstyling course. I'm sure it will be hard to let go of pet society while you will be so busy with family and school.If you get the chance pop in and say hi Smile Let us know how your course is going Smile

Guest Guest
bbfrenz wrote:
Lazar wrote:
Cheers!

Lazar!!!you're the best!!!Thanks you so much for all the word that you say.I feel so touched and i really feel that i was part of this family.Even we're in different region but you all treat me real good!!

I promise i will pass the course and chat again with u all sometime =)

I'm glad you're thinking positive! We all love you here,along with all members who love PSFC! You are the part of our family,you are the part of PSFC!

You will be missed

I was a moderator of a group when I was in college.My courses were very hard and took so much time.Thank God for chocolate espresso beans!!!!!! I still made time to do things for my online group.I do not remember how. Some way I still made the Dean's list.

It is possible,just be positive and goal oriented.In high school I wanted to do something to make people feel better,I took cosmetology as my alternative course.I went to summer school took extra courses to just be in cosmetology all day so I could graduate with all my hours. You will have loads of fun doing this!!!!

You will have fun,record classes,play them on the drive home......good way to study.Get home,play with child and do mom things.You will find a good way to manage time.Just be dedicated.I wish you luck!!!!!

Youu will be dearly missed hun! It's been eggsellent having you around this forum! Even though i haven't been here all that long myself there may come a time where i wish you were here! No one is happy too see you go! And you are a part of our growing family! I really hope too see you again soon hun!Thank you so much for everything you have done for me and all the rest of these wonderfull people! We will appreciate it with kindness and care! Just like you did for us!
We all LOVE you!
Loads and loads and loads and loads of loveee!
Meganboutique98
And everyone esee! x

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
You will be missed

I was a moderator of a group when I was in college.My courses were very hard and took so much time.Thank God for chocolate espresso beans!!!!!! I still made time to do things for my online group.I do not remember how. Some way I still made the Dean's list.

It is possible,just be positive and goal oriented.In high school I wanted to do something to make people feel better,I took cosmetology as my alternative course.I went to summer school took extra courses to just be in cosmetology all day so I could graduate with all my hours. You will have loads of fun doing this!!!!

You will have fun,record classes,play them on the drive home......good way to study.Get home,play with child and do mom things.You will find a good way to manage time.Just be dedicated.I wish you luck!!!!!

You are a really really great!!It's hard to get on with so many activities but u still can manage your time well!!!
I should manage my time well too!!nothing is impossible if we committed to that thing^.^
I really thought all PS player are very free =pNOw i know i am so wrong =)You all just have a good time management=)
Yeah:) Smile ,i have to grow up and manage my time well=)I should think positive ;D
I should cherish my time now and future.PS will be in my spare time and i know i can login even half and hour a day is enough but time is more precious with my little baby who is just 8 month.He need me more and i understand motherhood is very important.
When he grow up and after i finish my course i will hang out here with you guy more often=)
MeganBoutique98 wrote:
Youu will be dearly missed hun! It's been eggsellent having you around this forum! Even though i haven't been here all that long myself there may come a time where i wish you were here! No one is happy too see you go! And you are a part of our growing family! I really hope too see you again soon hun!Thank you so much for everything you have done for me and all the rest of these wonderfull people! We will appreciate it with kindness and care! Just like you did for us!
We all LOVE you!
Loads and loads and loads and loads of loveee!
Meganboutique98
And everyone esee! x

I love you!!!Thanks you for the encouraging word!!You all will be in my heart now and forever!!!Even few years later,i will still active in this forum=D
Never plan to leave forever!!!I will come back and hang around with you all!!