Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kiki Lolo

Halloween Tree Lolly + Shamrock Rug

Hi! Haven't been here for awhile....I've been a bit too busy with the kids lately. I miss the forum Sad ....there was a tiime were I was in here more than I was in my playfish games. congratulations

Anyway....I am searching for Halloween Tree Lollipops. My tree sucks and I want to collect 99 of the lolly and then get rid of the tree My kids also have the tree and thier trees suck too!!! I will trade a lolly for a new easter tree egg. I don't have much else to offer. Ashamed

Now the Shamrock Rug from the Gmb's....I kinda need 2 Ashamed This is for my son who is doing a "green room" and our computer was having issues for months and we were not able to do any GMB hunting. I wish to surprise him (his birthday was yesterday) with it. Please offer up a price for this...i will see if I can afford it. Thank you!

I hope all is well with everyone!! I missed you guys!!

Noor wrote:
i have 13 lollies and growing more Smile

I think I have about 10 easter tree eggs...so if you are interested ..i'll take 10 lollies Smile Not sure if we are friends yet on facebook so i will check that out and send an f/r

dawnbrans wrote:
Knock Knock Bailey and I can help you out f/r sent

I want to thank you sooooo much!! Bless you!! You are an angel! My poor Kiki stubbed her toe on all the boxes at the front door you sent over yesterday!! LOL

khyfly_0412 wrote:
i got 2 lollies hir, maybe i cn help you

Can we trade 2 of any kind of tree fruit (including tree egg) that you want for the 2 lollies??? Let me know....LOL. Thank you for replying right away and so sorry for being the bad one and not replying to this message as quick. Forgive me. Smile

CementSquirrels wrote:
Now that I think about it, I'm willing to knock off 999 of that... so the total would be 5x999 or 1x4999

Well..I now only need one rug...how much would that be Smile

DAWN......I REALLY LOVED BAILEY'S HOUSE!! IT LOOKS WONDERFUL!! MAKE SURE YOU ENTER THOSE "ROOM OF THE WEEK" COMPS!!

Kiki Lolo wrote:
Noor wrote:

I think I have about 10 easter tree eggs...so if you are interested ..i'll take 10 lollies Smile Not sure if we are friends yet on facebook so i will check that out and send an f/r

you mean you wanna trade 13 lollies for 10 eggs ? btw they're 15 right now
f/r sent ^^

anyting you wnt dear.. maybe homegrown cupcakes congratulations

be sending f/r jst send the cupcakes if were already friends:)

CementSquirrels wrote:
Since it's for your son's birthday I'll let you have it for 2x999. How does that sound?

Let me see if I have any 999's...LOL....don't ask! I spent every 999 + 4999 when my comp was down for over two months and couldn't do visits..just went in got my lotto and spent my savings!!

Noor wrote:
Kiki Lolo wrote:
Noor wrote:

f/r sent ^^

1 for 1 ...LOL! I think I may have 15 tree eggs..for you 15 lollies

khyfly_0412 wrote:
anyting you wnt dear.. maybe homegrown cupcakes congratulations

be sending f/r jst send the cupcakes if were already friends:)

thanks....don't send more than 5 lollies cause i don't know how many cupcakes i have..lol

Joe99 wrote:
I will send some to you. Smile

Thank you so much...Kiki and I got them this morning!

its ok hun i dnt hav tht mch lollies im still waitng for my tree for more lollies for you dear congratulations

Kiki Lolo wrote:

Noor wrote:
Kiki Lolo wrote:
Noor wrote:

f/r sent ^^

okay hehe i'll send u the lollies right now

khyfly_0412 wrote:
its ok hun i dnt hav tht mch lollies im still waitng for my tree for more lollies for you dear congratulations

Well...i have 2 cupcakes for now...i'll save them for you and any more that come along. As for your Lolly tree...i hope you have more luck with it than i do!! LOL! I got my first lolly today after over 45 days of NOTHING!!! Is that possible??? It must of overheard Kiki and I complaining and that we are planning to "chop" it down...ITS SCARED NOW!!

Noor wrote:
Kiki Lolo wrote:

Noor wrote:
Kiki Lolo wrote:
Noor wrote:

f/r sent ^^

okay hehe i'll send u the lollies right now

Just rec'd all those lollies!! Halfway to my goal now!! Thank you!! Tree eggs were sent and thank you very much. Rep added!

HUGS TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE BEEN HELPING OUT! I WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILYS A VERY HAPPY EASTER! BTW...REP WAS ADDED TO EVERYONE WHO I TRADED WITH...IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING

i'm glad that i helped ^^ rep added to u too
do u need anymore lollies? because my trees have just grown more

thnks hun, i already send 3 lollies, my tree hvent fruit yet.. jst send me the cupcakes hun.. thnks.. adding rep..

Noor wrote:
i'm glad that i helped ^^ rep added to u too
do u need anymore lollies? because my trees have just grown more

Thank you and yes....still need lollies Smile I've only got 3 tree eggs today so if you send the lollies...don't send more than three...LOL

khyfly_0412 wrote:
thnks hun, i already send 3 lollies, my tree hvent fruit yet.. jst send me the cupcakes hun.. thnks.. adding rep..

Thank you....going into PS now...will be sending cupcakes! Rep added Smile

Knock your door! Well, I have 1 lolly LOL congratulations
F/r sent Smile

Kiki Lolo wrote:
Let me see if I have any 999's...LOL....don't ask! I spent every 999 + 4999 when my comp was down for over two months and couldn't do visits..just went in got my lotto and spent my savings!!

Just let me know if you have any! I'll send a f/r just in case. congratulations