Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

April Chitter Chatter - Part 1

Guest Guest

that's why I never play sudoku lol! Laughing

HELLO C&G congratulations sorry i havent popped in much lately , ever since bee gave the me twilight- eclipse and twilight- breaking dawn on the computer i have been addicted!!!!!!!!!!!!! im almost done with breaking dawn and i will hopefully be more active , my back is really crook i feel OLD because i have been reading basically 10 hours straight today and i read about the same yesterday and the day before !

Hi Paige, nice to see you.

(Sorry for my late replies, I'm in and out)

Hello congratulations

hi sophie if you end up seeing my very late hello and hello tanya Smile xxx

flips the lights on and starts the kettle fore tea and the coffee maker to brew.... will be back in a few.

walks really fast to get rid of the sugar rush from yesterday!

well going to go do some visits... will check in later

la la la la la la la la .....

If I sing in an empty room, does it still sound so bad??

tap .. tap ... slide ... twirl .. tap .... tap ..

dancing in the dark ..... Smile

Good Morning - finally got here to say Hello.

Sorry I haven't been around, as well as being really hectic with family home, I haven't felt too good, rotten cold Sad

Me loon Hope you feel better soon

No been anybody about all weekend when Ive popped in Sad

Been busier than Christmas!

just on the phone Boogs, how are you?

Good morning, everyone! Glad to see you back.
I'll be in and out, so sorry if I don't reply straight away.

Sorry to hear about your cold, Gill.
Hope you had a nice Easter.

Im good thanks me loon congratulations

Hi leo how was your weekend?

Sorry about that, gosh I am pushed out at the moment, hardly know if on my head or my heels.

Morning Leo Smile

Did have a nice Easter, but quite a bit of tension with our ED Sad My cold is appalling, sneezing fits of 8 or 10 at a time! Sad

Lovely day here today, but not improved by Dennis having an 'accident' in the kitchen - lovely job first thing!

Oh and while I'm here, I wont be around until tomorrow evening - got to be out by 5am (am going on business with IMOM for the day)

Did you too have nice weekends?

Nice, quiet but way too caloric. congratulations
Starting a diet today.

Talking of calorific, I am still in fits of laughter over our YD.
She turned up at breakfast time on Sunday, demolished a cumberland sausage sandwich so huge that she had to have a rest in the middle of it, and then went on to eat THREE toasted hot cross buns, and identify which shop each one came from, in our Easter Challenge taste test!

There's nothing of her either!

Zoonie wrote:
Did have a nice Easter, but quite a bit of tension with our ED Sad My cold is appalling, sneezing fits of 8 or 10 at a time! Sad

Argh. One of the bad ones.
Sorry to hear about the tension with ED. It should have been all love and peace.

Zoonie wrote:

Lovely day here today, but not improved by Dennis having an 'accident' in the kitchen - lovely job first thing!

Oh dear. Naughty cat!

Zoonie wrote:

Oh and while I'm here, I wont be around until tomorrow evening - got to be out by 5am (am going on business with IMOM for the day)

Ok. Good luck with that. Smile

Ive been really good and not eaten any easter eggs congratulations

naughty Dennis Laughing

Why the tention with ED me loon?

Zoonie wrote:
Talking of calorific, I am still in fits of laughter over our YD.
She turned up at breakfast time on Sunday, demolished a cumberland sausage sandwich so huge that she had to have a rest in the middle of it, and then went on to eat THREE toasted hot cross buns, and identify which shop each one came from, in our Easter Challenge taste test!

There's nothing of her either!

That's cool, by the way, a real life taste challenge. Good opportunity to go "I'm not quite sure yet, can I have another."

gotta check on the kids and make a coffee brb

Just published an egg just for Zoonie. Smile

Bring coffee back Boogs.

Yes, the taste test she correctly identified

1. Sainsbury - scored 7½/10

2. Waitrose, wholemeal - scored 9/10

3. Marks & Spencer luxury - scored 10/10

and she didn't even know which shops we'd got them from!

Dennis is excused (this time) as he's had a very stressful time of late, and as soon as Socks went, people he's not sure about turned up and upset his equilibrium, but he'd better not do it again!

ED was stroppy all weekend really. I don't think she's all that happy in her relationship, but she wont do anything about it, she's kidding herself.
It was all about us moving our bedroom furnitures around from room to room to make the best use of the space. She didn't like it (and she hasn't lived her for 4½ years!)

Any of you still collecting stickers? I'm making a list of whom to send because having to go through my huge list of way too many people I added on Facebook looking for those who play PS was just not feasible and I got lazy with sending...

I just saw you post an egg too thanks Frannie

How was your Easter?

No seeds or stickers for me thanks Leo, I have gold sticker packs to gift if anyone wants/needs them?

Im in no panic for stickers leo, do you need them?

Frannie filling up your cup now congratulations

Good morning everyone! I see Gill, Leo and Nicky... anyone else?

I still need stickers, if you're sending. If not, I won't mss them. They are kind of a back burner thing

95% of the stickers go right n the recycle.. have all the bronze, most the silver

I can send you stickers Smile

I've been saving mine and taking gold sticker packs for anyone who wants them.

Did anyone see my heads up on Shawn / ELCaminogirl its her birthday today.

Wow, fantastic to be able to recognise buns like that.

Poor Dennis, strangers probably triggered his "home marking" instinct... Hope he doesn't continue. I still remember what my cat did with my new sofa (when I last had a cat, over a decade ago). Never bring new furniture to you home.

Hope ED finds a way to move on if the relationship is bad. The furniture upset just sounds like she probably wanted home to remaind the same as her childhood. Also to do with not feeling stable with her situation now.

Look at me psychologising...

I need 1 gold sticker to complete the stickers, I only ever kept gold and recycled all bronze & silver.

<--also having cat 'troubles' New cat has upset the balance n the house.. something has to give - but even the old cats are marking

be back in a minute.. gonna have a smoke to go with the coffee

Cblu wrote:
Wow, fantastic to be able to recognise buns like that.

Poor Dennis, strangers probably triggered his "home marking" instinct... Hope he doesn't continue. I still remember what my cat did with my new sofa (when I last had a cat, over a decade ago). Never bring new furniture to you home.

Hope ED finds a way to move on if the relationship is bad. The furniture upset just sounds like she probably wanted home to remaind the same as her childhood. Also to do with not feeling stable with her situation now.

Look at me psychologising...

I would say thats spot on! Psychologist leo congratulations

I saw thanks Boogs and updated the thread with other birthdays - it's Viv's tomorrow (Tex Boo) and soon, Bee's, K-B's and Tempty's Smile

Leo - she's the one doing all the pushing in her relationship, I don't think her partner's much bothered. He moved in with her 2 or 3 years ago (we didn't know) when his mother told him there wasn't any room for him. He just seems quite a drifter, nothing much registers with him. She comes across as a bit desperate.

The strange thing about her room, is that the furniture we moved out of it and swapped, wasn't even her furniture when she lived here.
Her younger sister isn't bothered that we totally changed her room, from really modern to old-world style, so long as she has somewhere to sleep when she wants it, she doesn't worry.

ED's room is the smaller (because she was going to move out first and because YD had never had first pick before we moved here)
Now ED's room has the low and modern furniture and the bigger furniture is in the bigger room.

I also told ED that when she comes home to stay, she can choose whichever room she wants (out of 3) so, she'll have to get on with it.

Frannie wrote:
<--also having cat 'troubles' New cat has upset the balance n the house.. something has to give - but even the old cats are marking

Oh dear Sad

I have to say, Dennis is recovering well now that Socks has gone (am waiting for another update on him, missing him terribly and so is OH, so were the girls)

I also think you're right Leo, but, it worries me that she's clinging to this relationship and talking about marriage (falling on deaf ears at the moment) Neither me nor OH think he's right for her...there's nothing particularly wrong with him, he's just terribly dull and not very bright, just Meh! iykwim? (and they look odd together in our opinion) He's pleasant enough, but we find him extremely hard work.

Boogs will send stickers.

I dont have tex- boo on my friends list Sad

Im sure ED is reacting just like leo said.

when I left home within a week my room was a study with no sign of me anywhere. we always joke about it and my mum said its so I could'nt come back Laughing