Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sherbet Lemon

Psst, Trying To Make A Dream Come True! Can Anyone Make My Dream Come True?

Hello, and thankyou for reading.

I while ago, I was browsing people's pet's houses, when suddenly my eyes were cought by the most amazing item I have seen, the Pink Jukebox.

For a very long time, I have been searching for one with no luck, so I have decided to make a post for everyone to see.

As you know now, the Pink Jukebox is my ultimate dream item and I will go to many lengths to get one. I can't do it by my own as they are no longer available to purchise from shops. So please, could anyone help me out? if you do, you would probably make me the most happiest girl in the word!

If you are interested in helping me achieve my dream, please private message me or leave a reply. But before you do that, please have a look at my payment in exchange for your Pink Jukebox below.

Payment-

My payment to you is any item you want from any shop no matter how much it costs! Unfortunately, I cannot purchise Playfish Cash items as I don't have any Playfish Cash.

But, bare in mind, I do accept any donations to! So please, get in touch by PM or leave a reply if you are interested! I hope to hear from you soon.

Thankyou x

your welcome and juke sen't and also sen't something extra hope you like it as well,enjoy dear congratulations

Sherbet Lemon wrote:
Wait! I forgot to ask, what would you like in return??

no need dear it's my welcome gift to you Smile