Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mittens Kittens

Other peoples' petlings!

Could something be done about hungry petlings at our friends houses? It makes me very sad visiting friends where the pets are hungry and I cannot feed them!

I was wondering if PS could perhaps make an achievement for feeding pets or make it that when you visit it doesn't show that they are hungry.

Oh well! I'll have to find more happy.

I moved my petlings into other rooms so that when they do get hungry it doesn't disturb my friends. I feel badly for my friends' petlings when they are subjected to going hungry. Sometimes, I even send notes and tell them that they should feed their petlings.

Aww i hate my friends petings being hungry...Makes me feel really sad....I always make sure my petlings are well fed...They are in my tree house so no one can see them if they are alittle hungry...

I do think that PS should put something in place so you can feed eachothers petlings.

I moved my petlings into other rooms too. I got tired of seeing 5 or 6 petlings fighting to be fed when I visit some neighbours so I moved mine around the house. The dogs are in the garden, one of the cats is in the first room, another in the kitchen, the lion is in the jungle room (where else!) and the coyote is in the Wild West room. The only problem is that I have to visit the food store more often because I can never remember what they have all asked for in one go Laughing