Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sherbet Lemon

Has Anyone Got A Fox Plushie They Can Trade Me? Please :(

Hello there, and thankyou for reading!

I really really really really really want a fox plushie!

If anyone has one, please contact me via pm or leave a reply so we can come up with a deal!

I am so so so desperate for one, and by trading me one would make my day!

Please, please please, help. If you know anyone who has a spare please let me know by leaving a reply!

Thankyou xx

Guest Guest
ah. do you have 4999 items? (bubble chairs, princess beds if you're wondering)

no idea what the price for 1cc is, but i think its *around* 1cc=1x4999

so for 12cc item, it be around 12x4999. people may buy you one around that price. i'm more expensive though. 12cc for me would be around 20x4999+

and yes, trading CC items is allowed here if that's what you were asking for.,..

if you're asking if they can be gifted: Cash items are *giftable* at beginning of purchase. you cannot gift them back to anyone else once you receive it. so once someone gives you a cash item, you can't trade it back lol.

sorry if you already knew this.

Riuna wrote:
ah. do you have 4999 items? (bubble chairs, princess beds if you're wondering)

no idea what the price for 1cc is, but i think its *around* 1cc=1x4999

so for 12cc item, it be around 12x4999. people may buy you one around that price. i'm more expensive though. 12cc for me would be around 20x4999+

and yes, trading CC items is allowed here if that's what you were asking for.,..

if you're asking if they can be gifted: Cash items are *giftable* at beginning of purchase. you cannot gift them back to anyone else once you receive it. so once someone gives you a cash item, you can't trade it back lol.

sorry if you already knew this.

Ok, were can i buy you these bubble chairs and princess beds???

The bubble chairs and princess beds are no longer available. You can check around the trading threads or wait on this one to see if someone is willing to trade with you.

If you have any questions, please let us know. Smile

I don't have any, but free bumps for you!
Good luck Smile

You will find it very difficult to get one at the moment. Most people traded for them when the bubble chairs and princess beds were a good form of trading. Now they are no longer on sale and they will be worth half of what they were by the end of this week I have no idea what people will be trading with unless they double the cost of everything to compensate.

Good luck anyway.

They have never been cheap to buy. They are considered a 'rare'.
 hellos10.png
edited by myladyyawo forum moderator