• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Charie.........

Guest Guest

I just want to say that

SOO MUCHHH!!!!

You are always full of happiness,jokes,smiles and love!
I miss you so much and I hope that you feel the same way!

Does anyone else miss our amazing charie?

hihihihi.. i love and i miss this kind of messages from u laz! u love to compliment others and u make us feel we're important and i miss you all here Smile

Guest Guest
I'm glad that you'll be active soon! Happy be;ated Bday to your angel (again lol)!

very soon dear! my pc is really getting so slow now and i can only use the laptop for my husband...and hubby's family are starting to put business here so ill be taking care of secretarial duties...

thank u..i hope all is near so i can invite u all, that wil be exciting, lol.

Guest Guest

awww! I wish I could come there!

we will go for a grocery again later i missed a lot of ingredients so buying later again...but im sure it will be in the late night again, hubby loves to go out at that time as it is not crowded that time, hihihih....

cooking now dinner here...im cooking fried chicken, the easiest one i can cook... Laughing

I think its a case of Lazar made you feel special because you are special hun xxxxxx

And you are missed when youa re not around xxx

We all miss you , but we do also understand that you have a real life too and that sometimes interferes with our enjoyment of the game/forum.

Wow,,,, We all miss you so much sweetie! Your the cherry on top to this forum! We all miss you greatly but we all understand what is happening and Kasijab is totally right... You have a REAL life to live and a game will not stop you!
Just letting you know hunnie that we love you so much!
Loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads of hugs, kisses and love....
All the way from me to you!
Meganboutique98! xx congratulations

Guest Guest
Awww!!!