Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

A day in GaGa's life!

Guest Guest
Enjoy the story!

It was a hot august morning,Rocky,I mean,GaGa was getting out of her bed for breakfast! She had an interview at Tiddly Winks's place. But she didn't want to get up,like all tired people,so she stayed in bed for '10 more minutes'.

When she realized that she was sleeping one more hour,she jumped on her feet and started to dress up. Glasses,dress,shoes,even a clean new wig made her shine!

As she was feeding her lions,her cell phone rang. It was her ex asking her how was she feeling today. Gaga hung up 1 second after the question was asked and continued to feed her lions.

Then Rocky,I mean,Gaga,went to Tiddly Winks's place for an interview. Rocky.I mean gaga,had to borrow hi...her car,and her limo driver. Everything was set for the trip,but wait! Her perfume! Rocky ran to the beauty room to grab the perf... GaGa ran to the beauty room to grab the perfume.

Now Rocky ... GAGA went to Tiddly Winks's place. The interview was perfect. Gocky... Rocky... GAGA (!!) was honest with Tiddly and he... SHE answered all questions Tiddly had asked hi..HER..

Now Raga.. GAGA... sorry.. I mean.. Rocky... GAGA! OK I'M CONFUSED! I GIVE UP!

hahahahaha... this is so funny...
great Grory ... i mean story

Guest Guest

GMAO! I mean LMAO Laughing

Guest Guest

HAHAHAhAhAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

You make me Graugh i mean Laugh!!!