Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ames

Don't want to step on anyone's toes...

I have been debating starting a "soup kitchen" of sorts where poorer pets can come and pick things they need like beds, bathroom stuff, kitchen stuff etc.. just the very basics... and food for their pets and seeds for the garden etc... but not sure if anyone already does something like this on here? If they do i'd love to donate to it but if not would it be ok to start a thread?

Leah has started something where than can furnish for trade in price.If you do something like this,I will be glad to help.I just hope those beggars that abuse some people just to sell whatever they can,do not abuse this kindness.

I have been burned a lot the past few months.I am getting a little smarter

Don't you worry... i have my ways of sniffing out toads

What i was planning on doing is just having one core kitchen, living and bedroom package and possibly a bathroom one... then if they were new to the game or just genuinely poor they could pick one package. I've started to put the packages together in a storage pet just for "show" purposes.. will show you what i've done when i've finished Smile

Thats brill Tweet.. just what i had in mind.. if you want me to help i am happy to.. shall i show you what rooms i've done so far... ?

Just simple stuff of course. Nothing that anyone would get hugely excited about enough to rip me off LOL!

yep, just the basics congratulations

sending you another PM with an idea Smile

in the living room i can help with a small addition! a have 4 newbies pic up for sale but i don't mind giving them... And generally I can help with the newcomers items anytime Smile

Unfortunatly i cannot do much more but i always give a little help from the shops Smile

oh! forgot! tweet i saw your giveaway... It doesn't mean that a newbie is only level 20 or less... I have a friend that's on 32 and it's practicly a newbie

I am happy to help anyone who genuinely needs it lol