Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

April Chitter Chatter - Part 2

I always use the cord.. but don't usually carry the cooling tray with me..lately it overheats after 5 min and shuts down. Guess I need to clean things up. animal hair everywhere!!!!

Frannie wrote:
I always use the cord.. but don't usually carry the cooling tray with me..lately it overheats after 5 min and shuts down. Guess I need to clean things up. animal hair everywhere!!!!

mine gets so hot , but it doesn't shut down, i have it on a sheet of glass which helps a bit

Thanks for all the clothes for the Registry Frannie - are those white prom gloves TWS? as I didn't put them on the list.

It's another expensive week - and it gets me how they're just recycling old items, like staircases and balloon arches, just doing them in new colours

not sure if the gloves are TWS o not.. but they kind of go with all the clothes, so why not?

just checked. the white gloves were just arrived, but they were sitting in my chest so I sent them... LOL what's 200 coins after everything else? LOL

Zoonie wrote:
Thanks for all the clothes for the Registry Frannie - are those white prom gloves TWS? as I didn't put them on the list.

It's another expensive week - and it gets me how they're just recycling old items, like staircases and balloon arches, just doing them in new colours

there is a list!!

I have stopped buying items JUST because they are TWS... trading isn't worth the effort these days - so now I only buy all the clothes and then just what suits my fancy

Frannie wrote:
I have stopped buying items JUST because they are TWS... trading isn't worth the effort these days - so now I only buy all the clothes and then just what suits my fancy

i only buy what i like in cloths,

armellproctor wrote:

there is a list!!

i'm confused.. a list of what?

Frannie wrote:
armellproctor wrote:

there is a list!!

i'm confused.. a list of what?

i'm the one that's confused lol i thought there was a list for what Gill need in the shop

oh there's a list for that.... she updates items every so often.. and this week we are collecting for three

cmon Army.. come and sit in the confused corner with me... I've been confused for days, it seems LOL

Frannie wrote:
oh there's a list for that.... she updates items every so often.. and this week we are collecting for three

and where is this list ??

And back already - went to the store, put everything away and ate already

Frannie wrote:
cmon Army.. come and sit in the confused corner with me... I've been confused for days, it seems LOL

you and me both hun , it scares me a bit lol

wow you're speedy Sophie! what was for lunch? or was it dinner?

Toulouse wrote:
And back already - went to the store, put everything away and ate already

welcome back hun xoxo

Frannie wrote:
wow you're speedy Sophie! what was for lunch? or was it dinner?

not only that but can we have some lol

Sandwiches for dinner :-) Ate some yummy pita salad on them!

And Mom spotted nice garden chairs (and a table), so she might go back tomorrow, knowing her hahaha!

when a petling runs away.. and someone finds it... where do *I* find it?

In your chest?
I know I had troubles looking for my petling a while ago, tried looking for it by typing in 'petling' or the name, but couldn't find it - I hope they have fixed that! I just had to browse my entire chest until I saw it

armellproctor wrote:

there is a list!!

Hi Army - yes, as Frannie gave you the link.

What I do is list all the TWS items, which are what we collect. It also tells you how much they all cost, and as people donate I update the totals of each item, and then people can see what we've received through the week, and what we haven't got.

It's always in that same thread.

Frannie wrote:

Me also - there's just far too much stuff. I buy what I like only.

Welcome back BG Smile

We're having breaded haddock tonight, with shoe string fries and peas - kind of traditional British Fish and Chips then really.

mmm i love fish. Mark and Robin are not too wild for it, so I save that for my meals out

Toulouse wrote:
In your chest?
I know I had troubles looking for my petling a while ago, tried looking for it by typing in 'petling' or the name, but couldn't find it - I hope they have fixed that! I just had to browse my entire chest until I saw it

hey sweetie , you have mail xoxo

We're pretty lucky, R eats a lot more variety than I do (Bee thinks I'm fussy) but I eat chicken, turkey, lamb, beef, pork and most fish, including crab, lobster and prawns.

I don't like duck or venison (for some strange reason am a little aaaaaw, can't do that) and some shellfish, like mussels or oysters.

armellproctor wrote:
Toulouse wrote:
In your chest?

ARMY!!! Thank you

Toulouse wrote:
armellproctor wrote:
Toulouse wrote:
In your chest?

ARMY!!! Thank you

your welcome hun xoxo

Gill, you? Fussy?
I think I'm the hardest eater ever - I hardly eat meat and I'm very difficult if it comes to cheese and mushrooms and lately cabbage too (except red cabbage or it the cabbage is raw)

Toulouse wrote:
Gill, you? Fussy?
I think I'm the hardest eater ever - I hardly eat meat and I'm very difficult if it comes to cheese and mushrooms and lately cabbage too (except red cabbage or it the cabbage is raw)

i only eat cabbage raw in cole slaw , when we have cabbage rolls i take the cabbage off and eat the inside loli give the cabbage to my hubbie lol

Army this week's list is on page 15 - this is it

Week Commencing
Monday 19th April 1020 - Prom Week

prom10.jpg

List of TWS showing item cost and
the number of each item we have received.
Furniture
Store

Living -

Prom Buffet Table - 2,300 coins

DIY
Walls
& Floors -

Golden Ballroom Carpet - 500 coins
Golden
Ballroom Wallpaper - 1,000 coins

Windows &
Doors

Golden Ballroom Window - 1,000 coins

Fixtures
& Fittings

Golden Staircase - 3,800 coins
Golden
Ballroom Column - 1,100 coins (need to donate in pairs really)

Clothes
Girls
-

Blue Prom Queen Crown - 3,000 coins
Prom Queen
Blue Dress - 450 coins
Prom Queen Purple Dress - 400 coins
Pink
Lace Prom Dress - 1,100 coins
Pink Lace Prom Shoes - 300 coins
Pink
Prom Ribbon - 200 coins
Black Prom Glove - 120 each (need
pairs)
2 gloves

Boys -
Blue Prom King
Crown - 3,000 coins

Market -
Party
& Gifts

Blue Balloon Arch - 1,100
Golden
Balloon Arch - 1,100
Blue Party Balloon - 250 coins
White
Party Balloon - 200 coins
Glowing Prom Decor - 400 coins
Blue
Star Decor - 300 coins

Thanks to
Novia and Zoonie

I have to add one of all the clothes, from Frannie, and a pair of white Prom gloves as well.

I only like red cabbage, or white cabbage, raw in coleslaw Smile

back to food. I don't care for venison. Duck is just way too greasy for me. Other than that (with the exception of organ meats) I eat anything if it doesn't eat me first

My mom used to quarte a head of cabbage, boil it and then bread it and fry it till crispy. Was so awesome and I can't seem to duplicate it

armellproctor wrote:
anyone know if there are new items in the win or lose boxes ??

No idea Army, all Zoonie ever got from them is pie in his face

Frannie wrote:
back to food. I don't care for venison. Duck is just way too greasy for me. Other than that (with the exception of organ meats) I eat anything if it doesn't eat me first

Oh agreed, I don't go near offal, although OH loves liver sauteed with sage, or devilled kidneys (he only gets those when we eat out)

that's like my moms baking powder bisquits, none of my sisters can get them right i am the only one that can make them lol it was from my Grandmother she used to make them all the time , then my mom and now me , i like to put cheese in mine they are so good , no wonder i am over wait lol

my Mother in law would always ask me to make them for her lol but i can't make a pie crust if my life depended on it lol

Arrgh! Now I'm annoyed (if that even is the correct feeling)!!!

I've been emailing all day long with my sister, giving ideas for mother's day (which is in 3 weeks approx). Now it turns out I have to go ask Mom what she likes and probably go buy it as well - as I predicted my sister is not making any effort whatsoever (I am always the one that comes up with ideas and has to go out and buy the present...)

ARGH!

Frannie wrote:
have we heard from Marisol?

Last I heard she was busy with her new job; got a new computer and also very sad over health problems with their dog.

BG you should just email your sister to send you money and do it yourself...much easier on your health and temper. ED had to do that for years (but get the money first if your sis is anything like hers lol)

so gill... did you answer before? Was daughters impromptu visit of any consequence? You can decline to answer, of course!

Toulouse wrote:
Arrgh! Now I'm annoyed (if that even is the correct feeling)!!!

I've been emailing all day long with my sister, giving ideas for mother's day (which is in 3 weeks approx). Now it turns out I have to go ask Mom what she likes and probably go buy it as well - as I predicted my sister is not making any effort whatsoever (I am always the one that comes up with ideas and has to go out and buy the present...)

ARGH!

as good as my girls are, i hardly ever see them on mothers day . it takes so long for them to get here ( they have to bus it ) i always feel so bad on that day, but don't tell them that lol

I will be planting flowers for Mother's Day. Anyone who knows me knows this is a huge sacrifice. Part of the reason I am going back to Chicago this weekend - tend to the graves for summer etc

At least I will be home by Mother's day - Robin always cooks somwthing delightful for me that day

[rant] I am thinking it's the last time we do something together... I always have to come up with ideas and presents (not only for Mother's Day) and then she says 'we' and tries to run off with the credit (even though Mom knows how it goes, she knows I am behind everything). But it gets a bit too... frustrating to be honest. I always try to get something extra for Mom no one knows of so it's a surprise for her.

I just wish for once she made the effort instead of making a hassle of it and let me do everything. I know she's busy and has a lot to do - but I am in the same position!

[/rant]