Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

April Chitter Chatter - Part 2

Ooooh. Yes, I do! I'm going to take a peek now! congratulations

I'm loving watching Leo look for stuff. Too. bad I can't play ps from my phone

First half of the surprise is ready, still need to do the second one, but will have to make it after dinner, as I have a slight feeling it won't take too long anymore before we have to eat

Hi Frannie!

Hi Frannie! Hehe... I am not so sure about that shelf.

BG, you're making me curious about that surprise to Kijo. Something handmade?

Hiya, back from the hairdressers. Am really pleased - am also now quite blonde, which is a bit of a shock, back to how I always was.
How's yours BG (you'll have to say when you get back I guess)

Logged in to PS with IMOM, and guess what? well, if you can see his status you'll know already - he got his final Egg! yaaay.

Is everyone ok?

Zoonie wrote:
Hiya, back from the hairdressers. Am really pleased - am also now quite blonde, which is a bit of a shock, back to how I always was.
How's yours BG (you'll have to say when you get back I guess)

Logged in to PS with IMOM, and guess what? well, if you can see his status you'll know already - he got his final Egg! yaaay.

Is everyone ok?

:-D He turned me blonde as well (coupe soleil) - didn't like it at first, it was quite a shock when I got home and saw what he did - it's very blonde in the fringe, but I discovered a way to comb it so it doesn't show to hard and if I wear a headband, it's not even too bad. I was planning to buy a colored shampoo, but I think it just needs some adjusting

It's a LOT shorter, but I like it, it has many layers and the fringe is very short again, so that's good, I can finally see again and it looks healthier!

Hi Gill! I'm OK, been distracting myself with the scavenger hunt.
Glad to hear you're pleased with your hair and that IMOM got his final egg.

Sounds good BG, and you know, you just need to get used to it really.
I had more highlights today, but then she said next time she'll do some darker blondes so I don't end up white - well, unless I go white naturally after YD's visit tonight

Thanks Leo, I keep looking at the Scavenger Hunt but the images defeat me. Let me know if you're stuck with anything and if I have it, I can display it for you

- and thanks for the nice thoughts

I'm still not quite sure about it, but I'm giving it one week, because he told me my natural color will 'mingle' with the rest. If I still don't like it then, I can use a colored shampoo.

Tried to make a picture, but it doesn't show on the webcam and it's hard to take a picture of yourself with a camera

I just wanted a few highlights, but not as much as I have now - oh well, there's worse things then having a lighter color

Oh yes, YD is dropping by, might I add I'm a bit curious?

And so glad IMOM got the final egg!

Thanks BG, sorry I have to go now and start preparing dinner.
I'll let you know what's occurring, who knows with YD, but she says she's just realised that she doesn't see enough of us...who knows, perhaps she's just done a heck of a lot of growing up of late?
Anyway will report back!

Bye for now xxx

Zoonie wrote:
Sounds good BG, and you know, you just need to get used to it really.
I had more highlights today, but then she said next time she'll do some darker blondes so I don't end up white - well, unless I go white naturally after YD's visit tonight

Laughing Can't help but find this funny.

Zoonie wrote:

Thanks Leo, I keep looking at the Scavenger Hunt but the images defeat me. Let me know if you're stuck with anything and if I have it, I can display it for you
- and thanks for the nice thoughts

I think I got them all now. I'm not sure about a few, but I'll wait on Kijo to check it out. It's the first time I take this seriously. I had a go at the triathlon one, but didn't finish.

Have a nice dinner, Gill, and see you later. Hope all goes well!

See you later Z!! x

I THINK I am done with Kijo's surprise, although I need to fine tune something - surprise will be available tomorrow morning hahaha :-)

I was ordering groceries online and website went for maintenance until 4am...

Will we all be able to see the surprise too, BG?

Oh yes you will Leo ;-)
I'm sorry, ran downstairs and stayed there for a bit

I wonder what it is...

I wanted to gift you something for helping by I noticed you have all the bento food already. Anything you didn't get yet that you'd like?

ooh sweetie, you don't have to do that, I'm glad I've helped you out

oh something new, I cannot say what yet, but it'll show tomorrow, I promise!

Facebook is slow this evening... Too many people online, I guess.

I'm seeing posts about some new PS controversy... They're limiting the ammount of cash one can do a day. I don't understand why people are so quick to get angry about this. My guess is they're trying to stop the hacking.

Cash meaning the blue coins?

I can understand why they are upset, but they have to understand as well PF is also a company and they also need to make profit out of this game (if that's correct). But I do think they should do something about the hacks

Was trying to upload a new profile picture and have tried for about a half an hour and tried it just by uploading it into an existing folder and then mark it as profile picture (you can see the new hairdo, the color isn't how it looks, because it's taken inside and the flash went off)

No, the normal coins, sorry. Someone posted on Facebook there's a new limit of 25000...

It must be very hard to source the original hackers, because they spread their cloned stuff around soon they can. How can they know who started it? I'm sure they are doing what they can, but not being a programmer myself, I can only imagine the work that is.

Going to see if I can find your photo. Smile

I just looked.
The cut is great and I like the color, although you say it's not showing right.

Yes then I can understand they're limiting everything to avoid hacking, but anyhow, I think that no matter what they do, there's always going to be someone that's able to hack something and so on

I like the cut, it's making my hair healthier again (it was a lot longer). I also like the color on the photo, but it doesn't show the highlights much, need to try to make a photo in daylight, will probably show the highlights better - it's starting to grow on me :-D

WAKEY WAKEY!!!

Love the new siggie and avatar BG, must scoot over to your profile to see the new hair Smile

Good morning Gill!
Made a new one for Kijo as well (her surprise) and kept in mind to make 2 different siggies : D

How are you?

Good work BG, it's not only very pretty, it has a good atmosphere about it.

Love your hair colour, I don't think it looks too light in the picture.

I'm not bad thanks, sitting here procrastinating instead of getting busy on the house

Had a really good evening with YD last night, she's really really grown up by such a lot over this past 8 months - she's like a different person.

Thanks honey :-)

It is lighter in daylight, but because of the flash it looks a lot darker and you can't see the different hues

I'm also a bit procrastinating Ashamed Having just a quiet morning as I'm heading to town this afternoon

Glad everything went okay with YD, very amazed how a person can change in 8 months!

Morning all...morning Gill, seems we're the only two awake this morning LOL.

Hope you're well xx and glad your hair is all that you wanted xx

BG I also love the siggy and Kijo has it too, was that the surprise?

Morning Dawn!

Kijo has a different siggy (and offcourse an avatar with Joki on it)
Was a bit of a surprise I worked on for her, because she made me a lot of avvies and siggies in the past

Ha ha ha I looked in, got called away, and wrot my last post without refreshing the page Laughing silly billy I am.

Hi BG, I love the hair too it suits you. And Gill is completely right about the siggy's they're gorgeous x

Toulouse wrote:
Morning Dawn!

Kijo has a different siggy (and offcourse an avatar with Joki on it)
Was a bit of a surprise I worked on for her, because she made me a lot of avvies and siggies in the past

They're both lovely you did a great job!

I'm really pleased with my hair thanks Dawn, how are you? just sent a PS note to you.

Gill I'm so happy for you with YD, and it's all because of you and IMOM that she turned out great...you put the ground work in and out came a lovely young woman! Just some of them (kids) take a little longer than others....Good for you both, big hugs x

Aaaw thanks Dawn
I've got to say, it was a good 7-8 years of absolute trauma, and the upset of fearing it would all end badly has been really stressful...I have to pinch myself these days, I can hardly believe it.

Zoonie wrote:
I'm really pleased with my hair thanks Dawn, how are you? just sent a PS note to you.

I'm good thanks Gill, I just seem a little off kilter with the timing on here but things can be a little hectic at this time of the year office wise!

It's good to see you

Zoonie wrote:
Aaaw thanks Dawn
I've got to say, it was a good 7-8 years of absolute trauma, and the upset of fearing it would all end badly has been really stressful...I have to pinch myself these days, I can hardly believe it.

Bless you, I can relate simply because I was that child

I think my parents were about to give up and then suddenly, out of the blue, I realised that they were right !! I was around 21 when it hit me.

I think there's a quote and I think it's Mark Twain who said "when you're 16 your parents know nothing but by the time you reach 21 you're amazed at how much they learned in 5 years"....

I really must look up who actually quoted it because it's my favourite and I use it all the time!!

Gotta run for a bit but I'll be back xx

Yes, a lot of us have been having the same trouble - passing each other by.
I have to go out and get busy today as we have friends coming to stay and they'll be here early tomorrow.

Laters Dawn - good to see you!
Sorry, was reading the newspaper about a TV show (forgot to watch hahaha) and the fact that there's still going to be a lot of trouble with the airport (big problem because sisters BF is supposed to be coming home today from France by plane)

DawnyDawn wrote:
Zoonie wrote:
Aaaw thanks Dawn

Bless you, I can relate simply because I was that child

I think my parents were about to give up and then suddenly, out of the blue, I realised that they were right !! I was around 21 when it hit me.

I think there's a quote and I think it's Mark Twain who said "when you're 16 your parents know nothing but by the time you reach 21 you're amazed at how much they learned in 5 years"....

I really must look up who actually quoted it because it's my favourite and I use it all the time!!

Gotta run for a bit but I'll be back xx

See you honey. I love that quote too Smile

Toulouse wrote:
Laters Dawn - good to see you!
Sorry, was reading the newspaper about a TV show (forgot to watch hahaha) and the fact that there's still going to be a lot of trouble with the airport (big problem because sisters BF is supposed to be coming home today from France by plane)

BG over here we're being told that air travel could be disrupted into the middle of next week, a lot of problems with planes being in the wrong location, even if the skies clear.

Morning all.

see the wonderful new siggy I have provided by miss BG herself???

Gill, really??
We were thinking he could go home by train, problem is, it's with TGV (if that is correct) or Thalys, only problem: you have to make a reservation and he's probably already too late for that and coming home by regular trains isn't an option from where he is: he still needs to take a high speed train.

Hahah, everyone's making me blush!

Mornin Kijo, you're one of the people I've been missing this week. Love the siggies, we were just saying to BG.

I asked the other day how you got on on Monday?

ummmm, Im sorry Gill.... what was Monday???

yeah.... seems like no one is ever really on here, or I keep missing everyone.
Still once I get off i have ALL DAY off.
I am very excited. But can't wait to sleep at the moment.

my feet are starting to swell, and I am very worn out. (obviously.) I felt like an old lady earlier.... my hip popped and it was very not so pleasant.

Oooow!

Monday, getting to the Doctors and getting your car back?

Time for Kijo to have a day off to rest!!
Less than an hour to gooo!

oh geez, was that still this week???

Well monday i had quite a horrible day. the Dr's visit wasnt toooo bad. he didnt change any of my meds, gonna keep me on what I am a little longer and see if there is any changes, and then he did a lot of blood work, and that was it. So nothing bad. which is always good.

Didnt get my car til Late on Tuesday, but at least I have it back.