Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

April Chitter Chatter - Part 2

armellproctor wrote:

from what i understand, is you can cash them in to buy items, Gill will know more, i don't know how to cash them in though, but if we don't they will carry over to the new scheme that the are going to do.

sound interesting! i dun even know how i come to have those pound....

dylanmummy wrote:
armellproctor wrote:

from what i understand, is you can cash them in to buy items, Gill will know more, i don't know how to cash them in though, but if we don't they will carry over to the new scheme that the are going to do.

sound interesting! i dun even know how i come to have those pound....

i think it has something to do with posting??

armellproctor wrote:
so they are giving up on the paw pounds ??

So it seems, I'll find you the thread where you can cash them in - there's a lot outside of C&G in this forum.
You know when I said about the counting game yesterday? I meant the one in the BACS Group, not the one here in C&G - have you seen that group?

dylanmummy wrote:

he removed PS cos it's been sending him gift msg, he says he hope to be back soon...

Oh yes, all the messages, can be overwhelming.
If you remove the game, all your stuff stays just as it was though, doesn't it?

Bee has been busy with work because it's been the end of our financial and tax year here. Plus of course, she moved and is settling in her new home after breaking up with her partner. She's also had Facebook blocked at work Sad
I think she only got chance to come on here during her lunch time, but it's not a time when the rest of us are usually around.

Zoonie wrote:
armellproctor wrote:

So it seems, I'll find you the thread where you can cash them in - there's a lot outside of C&G in this forum.
You know when I said about the counting game yesterday? I meant the one in the BACS Group, not the one here in C&G - have you seen that group?

dylanmummy wrote:

he removed PS cos it's been sending him gift msg, he says he hope to be back soon...

Bee has been busy with work because it's been the end of our financial and tax year here. Plus of course, she moved and is settling in her new home after breaking up with her partner. She's also had Facebook blocked at work Sad
I think she only got chance to come on here during her lunch time, but it's not a time when the rest of us are usually around.

i see, okay i will go check out BACS brb

yes, i think the stuffs will be there if re-install PS.

sorry to heard that abt Bee, hope she feeling ok.....
send my to her if u gals see her....

dylanmummy wrote:

yes, my son in law quit the game and then came back and all his stuff was still there

Zoonie wrote:
armellproctor wrote:

dylanmummy wrote:

i haven't seen that group nor can i find them ??

Zoonie wrote:
About Paw Points/Pounds

See these threads

/the-cafe-f3/the-new-paw-pounds-exchange-t8183.htm?highlight=paw+pounds

(I'm not sure if it mentions that you don't earn paw points for posting within the groups though? only out in the main forum)

and the changes -

/the-cafe-f3/paw-pounds-are-ending-t10642.htm?highlight=paw+pounds

thanks hun for the info! i'll read thru it...

armellproctor wrote:
dylanmummy wrote:

yes, my son in law quit the game and then came back and all his stuff was still there

i haven't seen that group nor can i find them ??

I'll tell Bee, thanks DM.

Army, look along the stuff at the far left of your page and scroll down, there's a list of all the groups and you can click through their to join BACS, Fashion and Design, or Twilight Addicted groups.

OR you could go to the bar at the top, click on Groups and there's a drop down menu in there to apply for groups you want to join.

Smorkle will accept you when she's next on line Army - she's lovely.
She's in the States and she works also outside of the home, so not sure when she'll be around.

Zoonie wrote:
Smorkle will accept you when she's next on line Army - she's lovely.
She's in the States and she works also outside of the home, so not sure when she'll be around.

not to worry , and yes i have chatted with her a few times and she's really nice , i guess she will send a message ??

i already sold some of mine, what's the use of saving anything ?? why people have to ruin it for others i will never understand ??

armellproctor wrote:

not to worry , and yes i have chatted with her a few times and she's really nice , i guess she will send a message ??

not sure, keep your eyes peeled, once you're in, the group will appear for you on the main page.

dylanmummy wrote:

wow.... to think some of them, i stocked up a few.... thot of selling if there is demand, guess now, there's no need for it...

Me too Sad
Once I got on my feet so to speak, I started buying extra to gift later to newer players, now the stock is just Meh!

armellproctor wrote:
i already sold some of mine, what's the use of saving anything ?? why people have to ruin it for others i will never understand ??

dun know how to sell now with this new round of hack... guess those that i've stocked up, is worthless now... Sad

ok, i need to go.... will try to checking in later when i'm home, provided my 2 monsters allows....

That's another reason why I stopped adding all kinds of new people, or trading - just stick to what you know, and buy stuff for your own house and your friends.
It's also why it's good to play the games and competitions here - at least you mix with people who're honest and who just want to have fun - not spoil fun!

dylanmummy wrote:
ok, i need to go.... will try to checking in later when i'm home, provided my 2 monsters allows....

hope to see you again hun , take care

Zoonie wrote:
That's another reason why I stopped adding all kinds of new people, or trading - just stick to what you know, and buy stuff for your own house and your friends.
It's also why it's good to play the games and competitions here - at least you mix with people who're honest and who just want to have fun - not spoil fun!

i only add when they have friends in common and it has to be more than 10 or else i ignore them

well Gill, i have to go get some sleep, at least i'm going to try if not i will be back , thanks for all the info

Bye DM, lovely to see you.

Night Night Army, hope the sand man visits you congratulations

walks in with the coffee pot and lovely fresh cream.... anyone here?

wow.. i have bad cats here.. all three are fighting and hissing.. little brats

yes indeed.

and trix yogurt aparently too.

trying to est some to see how long it takes before I start gagging (i dont like yogurt.... but always try to eat some usually get a couple of spoonfuls eaten before I wanna gag)

Hi both - oooh you're talking food just as I made a new food based competition! ROFL

Is it too tricky?

How many things can Zoonie find to eat?

ooo a new comp.... does it involve keen eyesight? sure hope not LOL

Kijo.. I just want you to know I still LOVE the scavenger hunt, but time has just not allowed lately. Tried for this week, but am kind of stuck

Trouble is, I haven't kept a note as I added more things ROFL so I now have to go and play as well

ooo my corsage pot has grown into a corsage. It's pretty, but I almost liked it better in the pot

looks fun Gill, might hae to check it out later.

its all good Frannie... I jsut checked answers right now. I have been slacking a lot lately as well.

I think we've all been busy with other things lately, time flies by.

Just going to post that comp, sorry Frannie, get the magnifying tool out congratulations

looks upward... we need to start a new chapter...
and then whistles for the seeing eye dog

almost the end of the month and still on part 2..... kind of sad.

ok... got about 3rd way through the yogurt cup before I decided it looked like cotton candy's diarrhea and dont wanna eat no more.

LOL at cotton candy's diarrhea.....

when mark was much younger he was in a band called the Rhea sisters...

nice..... hahahahahaha.

I miss BG and her helping me to count down the time to go home!!!!

I'm trying to recall the fourth members name.. they would come on stage and introduce themselves..

I'm Dia, I'm Gonna, I'm Pizza... going to have to call him and find out the fourth guys name

inu-kijo wrote:
almost the end of the month and still on part 2..... kind of sad.

I know! Sad

Frannie wrote:
I'm trying to recall the fourth members name.. they would come on stage and introduce themselves..

I'm Dia, I'm Gonna, I'm Pizza... going to have to call him and find out the fourth guys name

Here's the new comp

/c-g-competitions-f48/what-can-zoonie-find-to-eat-here-t10658.htm#301609

Very sad case - just been on the radio, the woman sounds on her last legs, awful.
Am going to try and get around the ban on posting links - copy and paste

guardian.co.uk/world/2010/apr/21/court-extradition-mother-us-abduction

*new thread open now