Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
esperia

addicted to fb games

look this pic and realise how addicted are people to facebook games!!!!!!!!!!and think how money earn facebook from games!!!!!

Makes you wonder how Zynga actually manage to "own" the majority of the the top 10. Their games are nothing but spam.

i agree with u only farmville is nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!pet society 10 ????????omg and petville 9??????????????????

Don't get me started about Petville and their money making schemes. You think PS is bad...well, Petville is worse. At least you can put together a house with regular coin items. In Petville, it's pretty much impossible. It takes a lot of creativity to put together a house there.

I love Happy Pets though, and need three more friends to get my nursery. I wasn't as addicted to this game, but now I am. Anyone else playing this.

I really HATE zynga. They made a new game that is copy of Treasure Madness. And they are saying that that is thire idea. They should be in top10 monthly inactive games. YOU CAN ONLY ENJOY THE GAME IF YOU HAVE REAL MONEY TO SPENT!

Well for the record, I have zero interest in anymore of Zynga's games. Petville is the only I am remotely interested in, but the way they do their cash coin bit, that interest is quickly dissolving. Sad

How to remove games? I want to remove all zynga's games.

palyfish has only 3 games at 25 places???????????????thats sad

pet society is under petville?

i only play pet society now.. and rc, sometimes

i used to play farmville and sorority life, but they bored me...
now it's only pet society.... (and like i said, sometimes i play a bit of RC congratulations)

it's so weird that playfish has only 2, while zynga has 6 games... really weird!!
playfish has much better games!

playfish has to understand something : they r more games that attract peoples interesting they give free cc when u reach level u can collect easy money!!!!!!!!!!!ps gAve us the opportunity to send free gifts before some days(petville did that since it started), now is giving us the opportunnty to collect easier more money, now is giving us some cc so as to promote a new game!!!!!!!!!!!
I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT HAS TO GIVE US 1 CC WHEN WE REACH NEW LEVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!