Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tweets

hacking... through a gift!

A friend of mine sent me a bubble potion, i accepted the gift then logged off. Then mayor popped out from nowhere. I reloaded the game, i tried drinking it, i tried recycling it, i tried gifting it too. But nothing seems to work. Mayor keeps popping out. When i try saving the game this message keeps on popping out "SAVE FAILED code: 3145, confirmedSaveVersion: 10". What the heck happened here? Does anyone has a solution for this?

code 3145 means that you own a hacked item.
3145 means that some code was changed (from the outside, that is not ingame) and it automaticly disables saving.
So if someone sends you hacked item with the intention to ban you from the game, he will sucseed.
in fact, people who have already received such items can no longer play the game.

so be careful when trading. and remove all of those who you suspect they might sent you the hacking gift.
this time, we can't do anything except to wait for playfish to try and fix it...

this is so sad!! Mad
so yeah, you hackers might thing you're doing something against playfish. but actually, you're doing something that can hurt other players...
*inspired by sharky

Someone sent me the "hacked" pink wig. Since i have sold it.. i haven't had the "save failed" message. at all.

it seems to be happening mostly with the bubble potions...
and their problem is that they can't gift it, sell it, or recycle it...

it just kicks them out of the game!

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do I know what it is??

I am getting this message.OHHH I am furious and hurt!

i think we have not worried i had at past many times this messages but nothing happened!!!!!!!!

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

i saw your wig... how did you get the highlights? that isn't possible unless it's hacked...

esperia wrote:
bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think we have not worried i had at past many times this messages but nothing happened!!!!!!!!

maybe I need to do a spring cleaning.I can't clean and gift,because I am scared I will gift something that is bad.I am just so uncertain now.

me too bunny up to now dont have something bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
See...I told you the fave fail was something to o with a hacked item.
No one believed me

It is cruel!Hackers are evil people Sad Some of us gift to brighten people's days and these ,blankety blank blank people ,do what they do , to hurt people for fun.

I need to stop talking about this and focus on relaxing and stuff.

tweet40 wrote:
A friend of mine sent me a bubble potion, i accepted the gift then logged off. Then mayor popped out from nowhere. I reloaded the game, i tried drinking it, i tried recycling it, i tried gifting it too. But nothing seems to work. Mayor keeps popping out. When i try saving the game this message keeps on popping out "SAVE FAILED code: 3145, confirmedSaveVersion: 10". What the heck happened here? Does anyone has a solution for this?

code 3145 means that you own a hacked item.
3145 means that some code was changed (from the outside, that is not ingame) and it automaticly disables saving.
So if someone sends you hacked item with the intention to ban you from the game, he will sucseed.
in fact, people who have already received such items can no longer play the game.

so be careful when trading. and remove all of those who you suspect they might sent you the hacking gift.
this time, we can't do anything except to wait for playfish to try and fix it...

this is so sad!! Mad
so yeah, you hackers might thing you're doing something against playfish. but actually, you're doing something that can hurt other players...
*inspired by sharky

i think i got a solution i dont know if it wil work or not :s