Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fashionista

i'm sorry if i have deleted you from my friend list! :S

Due to very limited time that i have in in my personal life and my studies right now and as i move on they will be more demanding, i have decided to be more focused. Therefore i can not spent a lot of time in the pc and i cannot spent 2 hours per day in ps , i deleted some of you from my list in order my visits to be done quicker. For the same reason i have removed some applications , games from facebook and kept only pet society of course(!) . I will also remove hotel city in few days if my cc are not credited! That is the reason i'm not so active lately and i wanna achieve high grades in my semester so that i can reach a CI of 3.7 out of 4. thank you very much for your understanding!

Guest Guest

I wish you all of the luck in this world Eleni! Take good care of your studying and semesters and take good care of your RL! Don't forget to study a lot lol,and tell us how did it go when you finish them.

Good luck and a million hugs

good luck eleni! its a right decision sweetie, as u have to prioritize ur studies Smile anyway, PSFC will remain here and will always be here for you, congratulations so just visit us anytime, during ur free time Smile

Laz!!!!!! so much!!!!!!!! i have so millions things to do!!!!! 2 projects 2 midterms and start preparation for my english diploma all for next week only!!!!! and i want As and 100s of course!!!!! it is my 3rd year and all are 3000 level courses!!!!! :/

chayyyyy!!!!!!! i will sure do!!!!! as your all amazing people and always make me smile!!!!!! for everything!!!!!

Guest Guest

You can do it El! Go El! Fingers crossed and,as our beloved Charie said,we're all here for you,holding our fingers crossed,and posting leprechauns to wish you luck! :leppy:
Feel free to visit us when you have spare time,we're all expecting the good news,of course! More hugs and goodie luckie!

Fingers crossed

Laughing Laz!!!!!! congratulations of course i will let you know and drop by for an hour if i can! all!!!!!!!!

p.s. that el reminded of ell woods the movie!!!! Laughing all pink! Laughing

i'm really sorry but i deleted a few more people cause my ps was overloaded, and i must say that few good friends on ps , that means less time playing, really worked!!!!!! i had miderms and i got in all my 5 courses A+!!!!!! -sometimes highest grade in class!!!!! congratulations

i'm really sorry , but i must be focused! i have projects and i want to achieve in my cources A as final grade, and having lots of friends on ps get me playing for hours and seeing your posts to log in the forum and spent another couple of hours!!!!!

deleting all my other applications helped to!!!! so now i'm focused in college and spent a little time on ps with my few loving friends!!!!! all!!!!

Oh WOW!!! COngratulations on your midterms hun...what an amazing result

I know this sounds silly, but I'm really proud of you for being able to prioratize your life as you have....your school work is the most important thing in your life...you will have plenty of time for other stuff later...but how you do in your exams will have an influence on the rest of your life....

Good luck chick xxxxxxxxxxxxx

!!!!! this my 3rd year in college and i want to graduate next june in 3.5 years than 4 years that's common, i starting to look for my post-graduate studies and grades and CI really matter, and i would like if I have the chance to get a scholarship and do some other activities in college or out of college to have a really interesting CV!!!!

good lucky my sweetest friend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wish u the best cause love u so much (u know that)!!!!!!!!! im so happy that u didnt delete me from ur friends!!!!
be sure that we will be there and will wait for u!!!!
p.s. also our corner will wait the most amazing person to be back

:lovebox:

haha was so happy that I was able to concentrate on my studies for some time^^
good luck to u

aw!!!!!! everyone so much!!!!! that really means a lot to me!!!

i'm happy for you too glow! may you have the best luck!!! congratulations

of course you won't lose me hannah and evi, don't be silly!!!! love you girls!!!!!

there's nothing personal with the people i remove i hope you are not offented! sorry!!!!!

just saw your post hun.

thank you for sharing with us what is going on in your life. no worries babe, we'll always be here for ya with open arms any time you decide to pop by. best of luck with your exams!!! drop me a note anytime you need help getting items on ps Smile

xoxo

smorkle wrote:
just saw your post hun.

thank you for sharing with us what is going on in your life. no worries babe, we'll always be here for ya with open arms any time you decide to pop by. best of luck with your exams!!! drop me a note anytime you need help getting items on ps Smile

xoxo
sooooooooo much smorkle!!!!!!! that's so sincere and sweet of you!!!!!!