Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Bonus packs!

What is the point in farmville letting people send out loads of bonus packs when you can only accept one?
How frustrating to have loads of them that cant accept!! Mad

I had 5 requests for those and did one and then got really exicted so when to accept another so i can show my other half and it wouldnt let me so me being me thought i bet you can only open one a day so i saved 1 til next day and it still didnt work!!! It wasnt until someone told me that i knew you could only have one

clair a bell wrote:
I had 5 requests for those and did one and then got really exicted so when to accept another so i can show my other half and it wouldnt let me so me being me thought i bet you can only open one a day so i saved 1 til next day and it still didnt work!!! It wasnt until someone told me that i knew you could only have one

lol I did exactly the same thing ...
big con though making it so everyone can send it out ...and then you can't claim them all

OH...I KNOW!!! HOW RUDE!!! IT DROVE ME BONKERS FOR DAYS...HOPING MAYBE I CAN WAIT A DAY AND ACCEPT SOME MORE!!

I STILL HAVEN'T "IGNORED" THE OTHER BONUS PACK REQUESTS...HA HA.. STILL HOPING THERE WILL BE A GLITCH AND I CAN GET SOME MORE.