Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myladyyawo

Count Down to the New Items!!!!

Only 5 hours to go!!! I'm so excited!! I can't wait to have the midnight look with both the stair case and the windows!! Are you excited for the new items? Lets start the count down!

Guest Guest

I can't wait to see the new plots! Too bad that they're cc Sad

Not really too soon ...only just over 4 hours ..though I won't be here to see it. Its 1am here now when it changes ...far too late for me. I'm not super excited for the prom theme ...though do want to see Kasi in a tux again...he likes to dress up !!

me either...but i will be buying some TWS stuffs still for my business...hihihihi

I will see it tomorrow as I don't fancy staying up till two am to see the stuff. I'm looking forward to it though.

Guest Guest
Yeah I am going 2 sleep because I have so many things to do tomorrow.. from musical school to primary school etc.

It's only 5pm when they items go into the shops here so I will be unwillingly wide awake :S I'm really tired today! Only 1 hour and 34 minutes to go!!

I might miss it cause we have a barbecue today..so hot today! I don't know when my dad will start bbq'ing.

It has been really hot hasn't it mango! I feels like summer with tanks, dresses, and shorts!! I love it!! Hubby is golfing so he's not here to bbq lol... Instead I'm inside making meat loaf and mashed potatoes with the oven on... Thank goodness there is a breeze!

hhaha, I went to the mall in flip flops, bermuda shorts and a tank..it was 22 when I got home.

Isn't it great!!! Now just imagine how hot our summer will be again this year!! I almost feel like going outside to suntan!

Oh my..I can't tan at all. I burn >.<

Hot is good, but not anything about 34 degrees! I remember that time where it was about 30 and people used a thermometer and put it in the skytrain, and it rocketed to more than 40 degrees!