Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sanakan

I wonder whats wrong with Facebook today?

Well, I'm not sure what's happening but today...lots of things went wrong in FB.

1. I can't send ANY gifts request out to friends (it just tells me to 'Please select some friends first'..well duh, why wouldn't I?)
2. Some of my friends don't appear on the friends list.. (I went and checked, didn't delete them or anything)

And then, there's stuff concerning PS:
1. My friends list is half gone! It went from 90+ friends to 60!Sad
2. Right now, I can't exit the stadium cause the stupid button won't let me...*sigh* guess I'll just have to refresh the game...

That's all for now...is it just me, or is anyone having the same problem?

Update: Seems like almost everything is back to normal, I'm still missing some friends from my gifting list..congratulations

my facebook and Ps is working fine, except fpr the free gifts, i cant send any free gifts since they were released. but thats coz of the browser not the conection or FB

hope your problems get cleared out soon

Falcor wrote:
my facebook and Ps is working fine, except fpr the free gifts, i cant send any free gifts since they were released. but thats coz of the browser not the conection or FB

hope your problems get cleared out soon

Yay! Thanks for replying!congratulations

Now I know I'm not the only one with that(gifts) problem..

Update: My PS friends list is almost back to normal after that refresh...still missing some ppl though..Smile

I have friends missing too at PS, I dont have my sons Mad
Hopes it will be fixed soon

what happens if you go to their facebook? do they appear as not friends? i mean does the option of the invite as a friend shows? or what?
that hasnt happened to me.... yet

I've just been and checked ....yesterday i had over 300 friends on PS ..today I have only 214 ....and I promise I haven't deleted them all .....so yes, fb must be playing up Mad

I'm having problems too. Disappearing friends, can't gift on petville, getting booted on PS. That save failed thing is getting real annoying. I gained a friend on PS I know I didn't friend. mmmmm strange happenings on FB for sure.

My facebook has tendencies to delete random people from my facebook, Then i have notes from the people who got deleted and i have to tell them why they have been deleted.

I was thinking of just moving to bebo or myspace cause there are to many things wrong with facebook...but the other thing is..The pet society on bebo and myspace arent updated so they are stuck in the old age HAHA

Tiddly Winks has not deleted anyone today. If she was in your neighborhood yesterday, then she should still be there today. I have ten invisible friends and I've noticed that other people are saying she's vanished.

My son and I have the same problem with friends gone missing. He freaked this morning when his friends went missing...ha ha (really not funny). I had to check mine and noticed about 40-50 friends not in PS but still my friends on FB. I haven't been anywhere else in my Apps and I'll wait until they fix the issue before i start.

kasijab wrote:
I've just been and checked ....yesterday i had over 300 friends on PS ..today I have only 214 ....and I promise I haven't deleted them all .....so yes, fb must be playing up Mad

I have the same problem kasijab . I had 358 friends P.S. and 429 generally. I make some visits and i close the game . The strange thing is that for some reason afterwards I opened it again and I saw that the pet friends went to the 341 ( but i check the friendlist and i have also 429 ) and certain visits that I had made are missing but the people are stil there wtf?

What's going on Ashamed?

you may have a long wait ...knowing how facebook works ...I'm just carrying on as normal ...with PS and farmville ...hopefully it will all sort itself out before too long !

Falcor wrote:
what happens if you go to their facebook? do they appear as not friends? i mean does the option of the invite as a friend shows? or what?
that hasnt happened to me.... yet

I realize they were mising because they appear as option to invite
So they are stil on FB friends

i know! sam here! some of my friends are like GONE! and the invite thing on the said to invite them had one of my very active ps friend.. weird.. :S

Is anyone having a problem with the save failed thing? It happens to me all the time lately.

My friend list is shortened, and other friends have said that people are missing off their lists.

Odd.

Wow! So, I'm really not the only one?congratulations

Yeah, FB was acting pretty weird that day...but it seems like everything is back to normal??

Is anyone having a problem with the save failed thing? It happens to me all the time lately.

Hmm, I haven't had this problem so far. However, I did notice that sometimes when my PS is open and when and get the coins in the news feed...I got booted out...XD

There still seems to bit of a problem concerning sending gifts to friends...I hope FB fix it soon...Smile