Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tweets

Good morning 20th of april!

good morning/afternoon/evening everyone!

i'm pretty busy today... i have some studying to do, and after school, in the evening, i have to go to buy some stuff for my hamsters...

so i guess i won't be much active today Sad , but just wanted to stop by and say hi!!

how's your day?

Good morning tweet ...my day is a lot better as the sun is shining again...makes all the difference. Also my headache is lifting at last ...going to wander round some shops today ..always makes me feel better Laughing

Good Afternoon Tweets!!! Bailey and I won't be very active today or tomorrow unfortunately my youngest Evan is doing so well and I will be in and out of doctors appointments. Thank you for all those Wonderful gifts you bombed me with and just wait revenge will be mine!!!! Love you Tweets and all my Wonderful friends here at PSFC I will miss chatting with each and every one of you

Good morning..

My day has been alittle boring. Just sitting here on the PC alll day again!

Trying to sort Princess#s house out cause its such a mess. I can seem to sort it out tho!
Grr

Hope your day goes well

Good evening all!! I am really happy cause the Volcanic cloud passed and the sun is Shinin Again! SmileSmileSmile