Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Cheer me up please :( :( :( :(

Guest Guest
I've watched the last episode of charmed and I've started to cry! Oooohhhh! I'm so emotional right now ... my parents think that I'm nutso or something ... my face is covered in tears... can anyone plllleeeease cheer me up!!??

I love charmed...I could not believe it was the last episode..I must admit I got kinda emotional when Leo and Pipers grandaughter shut the door with her mind Sad I had been watching it for years Sad

Sorry not really cheering you up here am I? Laughing

Guest Guest
The most emotional part is where piper is going with leo at the stairs and where they are showing pictures... but the SADEST part is that there are no more episodes left... time to call them and ask to continue lol...

I know! I would love to see more! Especially of Phoebe and Cupid...but then again that is probably because I think Victor Webster who played Coop is totally gorgeous lol

Adding a pic for all your girls who dont know who I'm on about (sorry Laz lol)

Rocky has a suprise for you Laz xx

Guest Guest

Ooooh and the most sadest of the sadest parts is Piper as a grandmother.. I always cry when I see that... ALWAYS..
I think it's time to start watching again.. from 1st episode lol! (the 1st is the best one after all lol)

SAME WITH ME LAZ!!! sorry i cant cheer you up but i can say i have watched every episode about 5 times and every time i watch the last episode it brings me to tears!!! mostly because charmed has ended but also that piper and lep grew old it kind of makes me sick to think that, that was the end Sad

hehe if there were enough charmed addicts here we could have formed a group lol Sad ahhh well

btw they were going to do more episodes on charmed when they were filming them but they didnt have enough money to continue . grrrr!!! Mad

Guest Guest

aww paige
Oh,and thank you for informing me... The episodes are great,all of them,but it still makes me wonder if they'll continue some day,now that the technology has improved etc.
And the last is still making me cry! I can't describe my emotions trough a post.. but at least you know how I feel..

I can imagien how you feel Laz, i cryied when Friends was over
im sorry to tell you that i have never seen charmed Ashamed
so dont know what your talking about really

sorry

but here is an angel hug from me to cheer you up

Guest Guest

you should start watching them Laughing
and thank you!

lea75 wrote:
I think Victor Webster who played Coop is totally gorgeous lol

Adding a pic for all your girls who dont know who I'm on about (sorry Laz lol)

I havent watch Charmed since long time ago but I think I will watch it again

Oh how I loved watching Charmed!!
I completely understand you Laz!

to cheer you up!