That's why we
Celebrate this day.
That's why across
The world we say:
As long as life,
As dear, as free,
I am the Earth
And the Earth is me.

Recycle + clean = SAVE OUR EARTH! That's what this day is meant for. Our earth needs to be saved and we have to make our world a happier and better place. So let's stand up,and start doing things for our planet,saving our beloved Earth,and prove that we can maintain the balance between GOOD and BAD!

Earth is our planet,the planet where we were born,and we need to save that planet and prove that we thank our planet for everything it's done for us! I am going to do some gardening with my mom,and then we're going to take my dog for a long town walk (it's her birthday today). I am also going to plant some green shady grass in my garden,so that my garden has something green in it hehe.

Once I'm back from school,I'm going to do some outdoor cleaning and then to have a deep sleep! Tomorrow I am going to a school trip and I'll be off for 3 days,so I will be back at Monday for so. We are going with a bus in a city called Jagodina (it means strawberry city lol) and then to a spa called Koviljaca. I really hope that I'll have a great time because we're going to do lots of crazy things. Don't even ask what things lmao.

Anyway,I wish you all a
HAPPY EARTH DAY

and to my dog a
HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY!

Guest Guest

Happy earth day again everyone!

Starshineguero wrote:
Happy Earth day everyone!

hi and welcome ...would you please check your facebook link as it is a rule of the forum that everybody has a valid link. Full instructions on how to do this can be found here
any problems please contact either myself or any mod.