Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

April Chitter Chatter - Part 3

Stopping by to say Hello and give you all

work is mad and evening are filled with Safari - only missing 6 elephants now.
I'm in process of updating my albums for all of you to see - some of them are so beautiful.

The auction website for them is now open and one of the ellies has already attracted bid of £50,000 - yes I had to look twice too! That's wonderful news.

Hope you all doing well - I'm just keeping busy as house is still empty. My housemate is stranded in Dubai right now.

Missing you guys and chatting here Sad

Sorry I missed you Bee.
Perhaps we need a notice board to say when we're all most likely to be available congratulations

I'm just off to see the Decorator, than will come back - say 20 mins should do it.

Am not sure about this Safari, so will have to log in FB and take a look.

BACK, will be doing visits - not even logged on today as yet...

Hmmm, I'm so conditioned, am thinking - it's nearly time the bar was open, and we've said we're not drinking this week...

Am watching The Hairy Bikers cookery show, they're biking around the UK doing their cookery demonstrations and competitions. Tonight they're in my country and I'm working up an appetite...

ooo there's a moratorium on drinking? what brought that about? Finally went grocery shopping, first time in weeks. Going to toast a bagel and will be back to see who is here

Well, I decided we should cut down. IMOM leads me astray. But - I do enjoy a glass of wine, or a V&T.

There's a slight hitch, we've run out of San Pellegrino - usually buy 3 packs of 6 x 1litre bottles, and I didn't notice it was getting so low Sad

ahhh I see. How are you Gill? I hardly ever get to 'see' you any more

I'm trying to get my breath back Frannie. Since the Decorators came I don't seem to have a minute's peace and as soon as I sit down, I get interrupted.
I've been saying Hello first thing in my morning, and then hardly get a chance to concentrate.
I've barely done any visits, half a dozen tops.

How about you?

I'm good, thanks for asking. been trying to reduce my online time a bit, not really sure why. Sometimes, I feel I spend too much time - but then again, if everything that needs doing is done, who does it hurt?

Have no traveling on the agenda until July, Been doing a lot lately

Got the wig, just going to publish the Thank You message...

hey, I have a question.. the cute little raccoon costume that some pets are wearing.. do you know where that is coming from?

That was a TWS Frannie, perhaps you also missed it? I can send you one from the Registry.

Please? if you have spares? I think when I came back from being away, I wasn't aware that items were in different sections? Just came home, rushed online and bought only those I saw. Or those pain pills really clouded my judgement. I don't want to take away from anyone we were saving for

It's only in trying to catch up some visits that I'm seeing what I've missed

I bought a spare as well myself, so consider it a gift Smile

I hate the way they organised the stores now, too confusing.
And, they're messing with my mind, there were 6 friends per screen, then they made it just 5, then it went back to 6 and now it's gone to 5 again -
why do they do this sort of thing?

I keep forgetting to type (although I think about it) - how has Mark settled down after his recent surgery?

He's fine from the surgery. But I'm noticing more of a decline in his breathing ability. We are aware that this will never get better, but it's so disheartening when it gets worse. We know what lies ahead, just hard to face it all

Very hard I imagine
Sending our best to him (IMOM says Hello too, he's watching the news now)

I have to run and do some prep for dinner Frannie, will leave the page open, not quite sure how long I'll be though.

well Gill.. the carbs in that bagel have hit and now I am wanting my nap. I swear I am just like a wee one

thank you for the raccoon costume.. we'll have an array of items for Halloween!

OMG.... would you believe I already have the costume???? what IS wrong with me?

sheeeeeeesh.. going to send this back, even though I can't tell you how much I appreciate the thought of a gift!

alright then.. going to lie down. My brain needs to shut down for a bit. Have a good evening

Rats, I missed everyone Sad

Zoonie wrote:
Aaaw - feel better soon BG, all the studying wont help with a bad head either.

Glad to hear news of Tanya and Kijo, perhaps I missed that news, thanks for letting us know Smile

Well, it was unavoidable today... I was going to study (or at least give it a try), but off course... One e-mail after the other, texts and whatnot because of the groupwork (I AM fed up, because I sent an e-mail concerning the headache and if anybody was willing to reread the entire paper instead of me, because I had troubles focusing, someone offered to help).
So now... I am stuck behind the computer, working on that paper, which is due day after tomorrow, but a girl and me wanted to get everything done this eve, since we are going to print everything tomorrow and we have a long day of class... Oh well... I will just take another painkiller and hope I feel better tomorrow.

Morning,

Ooops, cooking got very involved last night and after we'd eaten and half cleared up, both of us were so tired that we had a REALLY early night.
Maybe paint fumes are making me extra headachey and sleepy?

I know that feeling of wanting to get things cleared up quickly BG - hope you feel better today.

Am smiling, as the one decorator, not the one who disappears, lol, but one who sees me at my worst, has just told me that he thinks I'm years younger than I actually am. I laughed and told him he's not on a bonus, but it still made me grin!

(((KIJO))) hello stranger!

Was just reading the news and updating my FB status, OMG can't believe Pat Cash is a grandfather now!!!

How are you?

I am good.

and hey, i usually stop by everyday.

noone is ever here.

I think some people might lurk and don't say anything, dunno.
I'm not here so much this month, not at the computer I mean.

Mindy has been stopping by nights (my night time I mean) but no one to talk to.

I guess we all got busy with other things, especially now the weather's picking up.

And, I saw Tanya's bad news about her cat being shot at Sad

How is she apart from that?

Just got back from her place not tooo long ago.
the weekend was a blast.

very sad about her cat. luckily we were able to get a hold of him before he wondered off again and how knows what happens.

i am very very tired though.

Glad you had a good time.
I hope the cat pulls through ok.

I was asking the other day how it turned out with work (you'd been having a bad day)

Just going to make toast because I'm thinking of you and breakfast and it's making my stomach growl with hunger!

I relpied to you right after you left the message.

but things have been well

I have to run and make b-fast as well, will come back afterwards and see if anyone is on here still.

Oops so sorry, I obviously missed that

I'm full of lacey toast and rhubarb compote. It's lacey because the bread is just falling apart as I slice it!

Not sure how much longer I can stay, will try.

Quick hello - trying to see if anyone's around but it doesn't look it Sad

Oh well maybe next time - hope you all doing well

Hi Bee, I'm multi tasking, so I wasn't far away - just not near enough

Right, it's almost 11am now, and I'm needed elsewhere, sorry.
Will stop by later on

Sorry had to step away from my computer as it's 11am tea time for bosses and it looks like I missed Gill - hope you will have good day hun.

Hello Kijo

no I'm still here (for now) congratulations

How have you been hun? Last think I know about you was you having some problems in one of you works and you were unsure if you still have the job after that days' shift - I hope it all turned out OK?

Yeah its fine.
was just aggravated.
Dreading going to that job now... mostly cause I dont wanna work 16 hours today.
am tired.

How have you been?
Just got your PM earlier today
been at Tan tan's all weekend.

Oh nice - how is she?
Sorry about the work problems - can't blame you for not wanting to work such long hours Sad

I have done it myself when I was in pub trade and woudn't go back to it now.

I was suppose to be meeting Tiph last satruday but she had to postpone her trip for 2 weeks but we still want to meet up.

oooh that will be fun.
I posted some pics on my facebook.
She is good. had some cat issues yesterday, one of her cats was shot.... so we had to deal with that.

Yeah.... i swearl..... sometimes I think these Indians dont think you should sleep...... : /

oh no! Poor Tan Tan and her cat! Is the cat...?