Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fergs

items trade

i am lookin to trade ps items for cs items

moved too Country Story so you can get more requests
good luck congratulations

i mostly just want the coins to buy upgrades and animals really

Okay, if you add me, I'll send you some stuff you can sell to the stores Smile I don't play anymore...I have some seeds..really confused on the new layout of the store, so it's taking me a while..I'll send when I get back from school tomorrow.

Night!

Mangoberri wrote:
Okay, if you add me, I'll send you some stuff you can sell to the stores Smile I don't play anymore...I have some seeds..really confused on the new layout of the store, so it's taking me a while..I'll send when I get back from school tomorrow.

Night!

ok what u want for them

fergs wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:

Night!

ok what u want for them

Whatever you think it's worth..I'm not even sure how to do stuff in CS anymore..I thought you could send fertilizers..I would've sent it..I've got more than 150 fertilizers with nothing to do.

EDIT: Going to accept your f/r tomorrow so I don't forget about it.

Mangoberri wrote:
fergs wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:

Night!

ok what u want for them

Whatever you think it's worth..I'm not even sure how to do stuff in CS anymore..I thought you could send fertilizers..I would've sent it..I've got more than 150 fertilizers with nothing to do.

EDIT: Going to accept your f/r tomorrow so I don't forget about it.

ok thanks let me know when u sent and what u sent so i can send u summit back to its worth xxx

White radish seed x2
Green pepper seed x4
Purple Radish seed x24
Corn seed x4
Carrot seed x18
Yellow pepper seed x24
strawberry seed x20
red pepper seed x5
pea seed x2
ginseng seed x1
chicken wheat x30
Green shrub fences..different shapes x9