Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Anyone read midnight sun?

i want to read it but i want to print it!!!!!!!!!!!cant read it in that way cause i feel tired reading it via my pc

its 264 page long hun...will take a lot of printing Ashamed

Smorkle has got me into reading online Laughing

ive started reading it, i cant wait for Stephenie to finish it, i love hearing it from Edwards point of view

Yes I have read it and I can't wait for SM to finish it. Loved it

IMO it filled out some blanks in twilight.

Reading up on it she is not going to finish it

SOmeone stole the manuscript and published it online, which, understanably has left her very hurt and angry. It is unfinished and unedited, and now never going to be finished

not true - if you read down on her page - she later says that she will be working on it due to high demand but has not set a timeline

taken from SM website:

....June 2008 Update: In response to the outrageous number of emails that I have received with questions concerning Midnight Sun, I talked to Stephenie this weekend and she asked me to let everyone know that Midnight Sun is her next project. She has not yet finished writing it (and there is no timeline set up, so we all need to put a lot of effort into being patient for a while longer), but she is definitely still planning on having it published. And, after Breaking Dawn comes out, Stephenie will have much more time to focus on writing Midnight Sun.

OMG thank you so much for that Bee!

I was only having a quick look through things yesterday, I should of looked at her official site for an update on the interview I saw Ashamed

I thought i read somewhere that said she wasnt going to continue it because it was leaked onto the web Sad

she is surely taking her time though - it was posted in 2008 and there were no further news about that since then.

I'm looking forward to The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner - that's going to be released on 5 June on SM website to download for FREE!!!

I dont know if I want to read midnight sun until its finished Sad

then againnot sure if I can ignore it Laughing

omg i nwant to read it have to buy ink for printer as soon as possible lol

i read it too and it was sooo good! i hated it when it just ended so abruptly! how rude! jk LOL! i'm really glad that she decided to finish the book. i know it sucked that it was leaked onto the internet and she was heartbroken :-(

Im really happy too congratulations it will be just as popular as the Twilight Series.
I feel sorry Stephenie, i hope she sues whoever leaked it onto the net

at the time she said she knew who had leaked it since each of her copies were numbered but that she was not going to expose them or anything like that.

i thought that was really big of her! i would have been crushed!

Midnight Sun was an awesome story...last I heard, before reading this post, I thought she was not going to finish it...Bee...you've given me hope. I sure hope she does finish it....
And to the person who leaked it, I hope they are ashamed of themselves for doing that to SM. You gotta wonder why people do the things they do knowing it hurts others....yup...we just don't think sometimes...but...this is way too big of a thing to do to someone.
And, I am so happy SM is producing Breaking Dawn...it is gonna be awesome.

as what i read, the partial draft of midnight sun was illegally posted in the internet and was distributed without the knowledge of the author.
I love the Twilight.I think that Stephanie Meyer did us a huge favor by giving us the world of Twilight. I feel bad that someone leaked Stephanie’s Midnight Sun(retelling of Twilight from Edward’s perspective) out on the internet. I went on her website and read the legal partial draft of Midnight Sun and I have to say that just by reading the first 12 chapters, that I have a better understanding of the story and of Edward and his family. It’s amazing what Stephanie Meyer can do with a piece of paper and a pen. I think that Stephanie Meyer should finish Midnight Sun because it would explain so much, like why did Edward do this or that. I know that she said that she does not feel comfortable about contuining writing Midnight Sun because people already know some of it, but those of us Twilighters that have read it will help her finish this book. Some of us want more if the Twilight world that Stephanie Meyer gave us.

Ditto Chay....
and for Midnight Sun to stop at the beginning at the meadow scene....
OMG.... are you all just dying to know what he thought through all of that...and meeting carlise, esme, alice, rose, jasper and emmet for the first time???
She has to finish it.... please finish it SM.....pretty please with sugar on top

i can't wait to read the finished version.
what if...just what if they are planning to release it at the end of this year or beginning of next year? maybe that is why they are releasing the last movie so late!! a girl can hope!!