Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Paige<3

favourite scene - twilight!

i just want to share my favourite scene in twilight Smile

the reason i like it so much is because the song is beautiful and they looks so cute together by the piano congratulations

i agree hun i love this scene, ive got the whole soundtrack on my mobile and this song is my message alert tone congratulations

i loved this so much that last year i took a piano class just so i could learn to play this song and the one by yiruma!!

you should do it!! i thought i was crazy for doing it. i even borrowed my brother in laws piano too!! ha ha ah!! they all thought i was crazy ha ha! some days i practiced for up to 8 hours non-stop! i was that obsessed with learning!! ba ha haha!!

i can play almost 80% of the yiruma song. that's the one everyone thought would be bella's lullaby originally.

as for this one, i can only play the beginning still.

i stopped practicing awhile ago and dust bunnies have a home on top of my sheet music now. i need to get back to it before i forget what i already learned!

i'm going to find that yiruma song so you can here it. brb.

here is the song by yiruma i was talking about.
it's called river flows in you. originally supposed to be bella's lullaby.
hope it's okay that i posted it...if not, please delete.

can't play all of it yet though. i have a hard time with the left hand. plus, my first time playing! hee hee.

Gaiamaiden wrote:
i agree hun i love this scene, ive got the whole soundtrack on my mobile and this song is my message alert tone congratulations

hehe Smile i must admit though i have too many favourite scenes in twilight ... hmmm lets say about every scene is my favourite

smorkle wrote:
i loved this so much that last year i took a piano class just so i could learn to play this song and the one by yiruma!!

i really want to learn the song he's playing for her but i cant find the music sheet for it in google lol Smile i already know basic piano but i dont have a piano just a keyboard lol which i dont have at the moment anyway

smorkle wrote:
here is the song by yiruma i was talking about.
it's called river flows in you. originally supposed to be bella's lullaby.
hope it's okay that i posted it...if not, please delete.

can't play all of it yet though. i have a hard time with the left hand. plus, my first time playing! hee hee.

nice song congratulations i cant remember because i havent watched twilight since the last day i was in W.A (because it was recorded on foxtel) but which scene is this off? is it the one where there dancing together? sorry if this is a stupid question lol Ashamed

I would love to be able to play this!! I will have to hunt around for the sheet music Laughing

Smorkle...where did you get the music from??

Paige, I have to agree with your favorite scene; it's mine as well (as well as the one where they say "and so the lion fell in love with the lamb" ; )

I have always had a thing for piano music (I wish I could play the piano, really), so this was (for me) really special!

lea75 wrote:
I would love to be able to play this!! I will have to hunt around for the sheet music Laughing

Smorkle...where did you get the music from??

same here congratulations i actually just found the sheets of music (its by carter burwell) and its called bella's lullaby although some people thought that river flows in you was the lullaby congratulations

Toulouse wrote:
Paige, I have to agree with your favorite scene; it's mine as well (as well as the one where they say "and so the lion fell in love with the lamb" ; )

I have always had a thing for piano music (I wish I could play the piano, really), so this was (for me) really special!

glad to know your an addict too sophie!! this song is so beatiful i was playing it basically all day on the laptop at the highest sound it could go and well... it made me clean the whole kitchen, dining room and lounge room and wash every single dirty dish while i was home alone :S i now have it on my phone set as my message tone, ringtone and alarm tone congratulations i have the sheets now so when in like 1 or 2 months when my keyboard comes out of storage im going to try and learn it ( i know keyboard and piano dont sound the same really but its the closest i have )

the song by carter burwell "bella's lullaby" is the song that edward is playing in the movie.

the other song "river flows in you" is by yiruma - it was rumored (before the movie came out) that it was going to be used as bella's lullaby, but carter burwell decided to write one instead...that's what they say.. whoever "they" are ha ha ha!

i love both songs! i can't remember where i got the music from, but if anyone wants them, i have the pdf. send me a pm.