Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

Favorite ps theme?

What's your favorite ps theme?

I adore the more dark stuff (hallo, victorian, goth) but what about you?

It doesn't have to be just one!

I'd love (border on adore) seeing a Victorian theme. That would be heaven for me as I love that period in history amd would adore seeing some male and female pets sporting the Victorian / Edwardian clothing.

I would also love to see a 1960's theme with paisley, love beads, peace signs, and such.

Of course, several days ago a friend and I were talking about how much fun a Willy Wonka theme would be. Then it would fit perfectly with PSFC's new look. congratulations

Not really into too much darkness, vampire, warewolf, or Halloweenish themes, because that is usually something that comes around in October.

I liked too much the London at night wallpaper (it's too expensive, though) and all the japanese stuff.

I would love to see that London wallpaper in a Sherlock Holmes theme week, with magnifying glasses, large coats and rainy days. Also, I would be happy to see a steampunk theme.

i love green forest wallpaper!!!!!!!!!!!im sure that i will be totally fall in love with spring faerie items!!!!!!!!love trees butterflies etc etc!!!!!

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I'd love (border on adore) seeing a Victorian theme. That would be heaven for me as I love that period in history amd would adore seeing some male and female pets sporting the Victorian / Edwardian clothing.

I would also love to see a 1960's theme with paisley, love beads, peace signs, and such.

Of course, several days ago a friend and I were talking about how much fun a Willy Wonka theme would be. Then it would fit perfectly with PSFC's new look. congratulations

Not really into too much darkness, vampire, warewolf, or Halloweenish themes, because that is usually something that comes around in October.

I'm glad a have a fellow liker of the victorian era! I haven't read as much as i wanted too but i can say that i love the style and architecture!

I have to admit that i'm not fond of the 60's! sorry

As for the last... Like i don't like the 60's you don't "like" hallo But what does october has to do with you not liking them? Ashamed

Ursula Reis wrote:
I liked too much the London at night wallpaper (it's too expensive, though) and all the japanese stuff.

I would love to see that London wallpaper in a Sherlock Holmes theme week, with magnifying glasses, large coats and rainy days. Also, I would be happy to see a steampunk theme.

London is a GREAT wallpaper... BUT it's really difficult to decorate... SadSadSad
It would be interesting to have a sherlock holmes week!

esperia wrote:
i love green forest wallpaper!!!!!!!!!!!im sure that i will be totally fall in love with spring faerie items!!!!!!!!love trees butterflies etc etc!!!!!

I'm more of a magical forest lover! congratulations And trust me when i say that you're just gonna keep buying and buying fairy eggs and such!

i would love to have egiptian or some past historic theme......i am totally in love with egiptians,old greece or some items like that.......i would love to see pyramids or Parthenon OR COLLOSEUM ........... ......

and i will love more PARIS inspirated items ........PARIS is my favorite city......congratulations

and i would love to see BALCAN week here in PS......i live on BALCAN i and think that we have sooooo much intrastings that deserve to have week in PS........not just Serbia .....whole BALCAN.......congratulations

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
i would love to have egiptian or some past historic theme......i am totally in love with egiptians,old greece or some items like that.......i would love to see pyramids or Parthenon OR COLLOSEUM ........... ......

and i will love more PARIS inspirated items ........PARIS is my favorite city......congratulations

and i would love to see BALCAN week here in PS......i live on BALCAN i and think that we have sooooo much intrastings that deserve to have week in PS........not just Serbia .....whole BALCAN.......congratulations

SSBCMM WEEK! Laughing

yeah............hope we will get it soon........we asking for it long time.......we deserve to get it soon......congratulations

One thing at a time

I'm really interested too! Egyptian items would be really interesting!!! And of course i want a greek week!

What do you think of last year's Parisian items? (Bastille day i think Ashamed )

I'm interested to see that!

You never told me though.. What's your favorite theme up to now? Smile

esperia wrote:

I'm more of a magical forest lover! congratulations And trust me when i say that you're just gonna keep buying and buying fairy eggs and such! [/quote]

Tiddly should write a letter to PS about Willy Wonka. Imagine the things they could do with that theme! But I would like to see it from the original movie too.

I totally agree with Victorian era. That is what my daughter is hoping for too. There is so many things they could do with that era.

I think 70s disco would be cool. Saturday Night Fever kind of theme.

One thing I wish they would do is have a sort of PS "vintage" shop. I missed out on the chair that cam out around the medieval time. The wooden with the floral seat pad. (Like in Ko's chapel. I dont know the name of them. Can anyone tell me what they are called?) Also missed out on the baby rattle. I know they have the boxes that I think has the rattle but I could spend all my coins trying. Anyhow, so a shop that we could get items we missed would be a good theme.

OH!! And a Tuscany theme. Like Under a Tuscan Sun kind of thing.

I LOVE this week!

Lots of things I haven't seen,but I do agree on pyramids and greek themes...

wish they would do world travel!That would be amazing!I am always interested in different cultures etc.I watch too much history and travel channel.

Clarise: I cannot think of the name... Ashamed

Bunny: you surely do change your liking s a lot...

It's the Queen's Throne, and all Clarice will have to do is have a look in her front room. congratulations