Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CharlotteLouise

Hello Everyone! :)

I'm new to this group so I wasn't quite sure if there was a thread for introducing myself in or not (well I couldn't see one anyway but please don't shout at me if I missed it Laughing ) but I thought I'd say hello : )
I'm obviously not new on PSFC, just new to FAD so I don't really know what goes on around here so any help is very welcome congratulations but anyway I'm Charlotte : )

hi sweetheart! so glad you can join us here at FAD! FAD is FABulous! hee hee. we talk about clothes and fashion and all sorts of other goodies!!
glad you are with us now!
xoxo

hi charlotte! welcome here in FAD! Glad to have another member Smile
we dont have any thread for introducing yourself as we already have that in the main PSFC introduce thread. Smile

You can post and say hi to other members just like this,,,we have some comps running here at the moment and some giveaways to give members some benefits from FAD, lol...

we have Lucky FAD member everyday, and u have to post to claim ur prize, feel bored participate in our A- game. Any clothes u were after for or u missed to buy u can always check the FAD Donation BOx thread...
any ideas about fashion u can always butt in in ALL ABOUT FASHION,, Smile

THAT'S ALL ...SEE YAH AROUND Smile

you're addicted to comps aren't you???
And from what i can see you're more addicted to clothes!!! Laughing

Yep I am but they're fun to enter! congratulations and definitely addicted to clothes aswell! congratulationsLaughing but I'm a girl so might aswell like clothes! : )

Guest Guest

Welcome to FAD Smile