Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tu_princess

Hello everyone!

Hi my name is Maria and I love this site, I've been coming here since February, but until now I finally decided to register. Smile

hi hun! welcome to PSFC!!! Im sure you will have fun here there are always so many things to do and lovely people to chat with congratulations xx

Thanks Gaiamaiden for welcoming me lol. I have a question and I don't really know where to post it. I'll do it here for anyone who knows the answer to reply. I just read the rules and I didn't understand the following:

You may only have one line of graphics in your signature which must not exceed 250px high and 720px wide.

Only one image or like two on different rows as long as the final height is 250, that's what I don't get. Please answer me, because I want to make a banner or something.

basically it means you can only have one line of graphics in your siggy so you cant have one picture with another picture underneath.
the 250px high and 720px part is just saying what the maximum size of your siggy can be Smile

if you like, when you have added a siggy you could just ask any mod or admin like myself and we can tell you if its ok congratulations

I have one already, please let me know if it is ok. Smile Ohh and I'd like to know if I can use animated images.

@ Tu_princess

Your siggie is fine. The largest you can have your siggie is 250Pixels hight and 720Pixels wide.
Its so cute =)

Welcome to the forum by the way. Once you get 20 posts you con enter out fantastic competitions and giveaways.We are having a special week this week, Called Mega May Madness. You can win alot of fantastic prizes so why not get posting in the cafe and then head over to our competitions section. congratulations

If you need anything then just ask. Im sure someone will be around to give you as much help and support you need

HI! welcome here, all is well said Smile

any questions u can always ask ok? enjoy and have fun here Smile

Thank you Princess and Chay for the welcome and I'm going to the cafe to post away so I can enter May madness. I love competitions.