Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Important PSFC information

As I'm sure a lot of you have noticed we currently have a glich on the site Sad

Members using Internet explorer are experiencing problems with the site layout in all threads that have a post using the quote function.

Until this issue has been resolved by forumotion I have had no choice but to disable the quote and mulit quote function of the group Sad

I am sorry for the inconvenience this will cause, but there is no other choice. As soon as forumotion have fixed this problem I will of course allow the quote function back into the group

Until then the only thing I can suggest is to either copy and paste anything you want to quote into your message or if you want to let someone know you are talking to them then simply put
@ Name at the beginning of your post

I will keep you all informed as soon as I get any more information on this

Thanks Lisa. That's probably the best option for the time being. Hopefully they will get the problem solved so we can use the function again.

thanks for informing us, lea!

*hoping it gets fixed soon*

Guest Guest
Thank you Lea,I was wondering why were the buttons removed. I hope it gets fixed A S A P so we could quote again. Thank you again.

thanks fore the information but it not just explore user becorse i also have the problem and i use firefox

thanks for letting me know Charlotte...I will pass the information on

Thanks for letting us know. congratulations My mom and i thought we were having computer problems again and she kept playing with the view buttons in IE trying to figure out why she had trouble seeing things. It was driving her a bit bonkers and she cursed her comp a few times .....ha ha ha
BTW...i don't plan on telling her till a bit later...cause she'll kick me off the comp and want to log in here ...so......

Guest Guest
its also happening to google chrome.

i was wondering why all the quotes i seen had no quote box around them. it was epically confusing.

Lea75@thanks for letting me know Charlotte...I will pass the information on

you welcome hun Smile

thanks for letting us know...we're not crazy after all! ba ha ha!