Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

What is going on here!!!

My PS is really playing up and it is sooooooooo annoying me Sad

I logged on this morning to see I had enough clicks to get the wig, but when I clicked on accept there was no box Sad
I refreshed and it did the same thing Sad So now I have no wig Sad

Also last night I bought 2 flower seeds from the cash shop, I planted one, grew it with a fertilizer, then planted another...well this morning both the seeds are back in my chest

And to top it all off now I cant save! It keeps coming up save failed, click to retry

It's not going to be my day today Sad

Guest Guest

Lisa, I'm so glad to cheer you up and say that you are not the only one with the wig. It's a glitch that playfish will fix god-knows-when. Playfish is always doing updates in the game, and not fixing any of the current glitches. For instance, click on your 9th room, you can see the tick standing opposite. That's a mini glitch that has been there for 2 months, and playfish is just sitting in their chairs and probably taking bath with the money they stole from our fellow trustworthy CC buyers. I don't see any point at this. That's why I am intending to leave PS as well soon. There is no point of playing the game that has been glitchy since the new major update 2 months ago. Sad

Big hugs to you Lisa, I hope everything turns out great!

I really hope they sort out these glitches soon ...and they always do if it involves cash coin item Mad

But Laz ...you cannot even think of giving up. You have so much in PS now and what would Rocky do with out you to help him each day. Just take a few days out if you feel bad about the game, and then come on home

Guest Guest

Thank you Audrey for your lovely message. It's just, PF isn't fixing any current glitches and I'm really feeling down with them. Sad

It seems it is a glich with the cash shop regal flowers Sad

I bought 2 flower seed last night and a fertilizer with my last 9 cc's. Everytime I plant them I cant save the game afterwards Sad
I'm going to report it to playfish but I doubt that they will do anything...they seem to be happy enough to take the money for cash coins, but not to do anything about the gliches that affect them Sad

Oh and plus I'm still annoyed that I lost my wig Sad

Lazar wrote:
Thank you Audrey for your lovely message. It's just, PF isn't fixing any current glitches and I'm really feeling down with them. Sad

Yes I know .. we all are. But at the end of the day its just a game, and the majority of glitches appear to be with cash shop items ...so IMO they messed up something when they fixed the hacked items ....and I am sure they are working on a fix right now, so don't loose heart. As I said, just take a break if you feel bad, but don't give up on it yet

Guest Guest

I've just visited the TOf and I can say that it's a war out there Sad

Guest Guest
kasijab wrote:
Yes I know .. we all are. But at the end of the day its just a game, and the majority of glitches appear to be with cash shop items ...so IMO they messed up something when they fixed the hacked items ....and I am sure they are working on a fix right now, so don't loose heart. As I said, just take a break if you feel bad, but don't give up on it yet

Aww thank you Audrey so much for your kind and supportive message!!!

That's soo weird. Like I said, if you have more problems with getting the wig, let me know, I am going to try and get them every day so I can dye some. Smile I wanted to keep the first as is, but the ones after that will probably get colored, so long as I have CCs available.

Hope they respond and give you your CCs back.

Guest Guest

I just hope that PF will listen to us only for once. Sad

I have a similar glitch with ps. I bought the flower seeds in the cash shop and planted them in one of those rock planters that you can put in a room?
Anyway when i go to get it out it is put in my chest but i can no longer save the game. If i do not touch it i can save. But i can;t use that planter any more to grow flowers. Sad

aww hope the will fix it Sad
i jsut have save failed some times

spitfir3 wrote:
I have a similar glitch with ps. I bought the flower seeds in the cash shop and planted them in one of those rock planters that you can put in a room?
Anyway when i go to get it out it is put in my chest but i can no longer save the game. If i do not touch it i can save. But i can;t use that planter any more to grow flowers. Sad

thats exactly the same problem I am having...I have grown a regal flower in my garden and that one is fine...but the one I am growing in my butterfly pot is causing trouble..it is fine as long a I leave it alone...but as soon as I try and pick it I cant save my game Sad

I have reported it to playfish but I doubt they will do anything Sad

after for sooo long, playfish still have problems?
hmmm when can the game be fun with no problems at all..